Fan Fictions

Yeh Shahar Hai Aman Ka...RTMC FF (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming dnt get confused...this is me after reading the last scene Big smile...m losttt Tongue...n dnt u dare to change ur writing style...i justtt loooveee my writerr... U know.. u literally draggg ur reader in to himaliyan beauty...when i start reading this update i was at my home...bt the time i finish ... i was there wid paali.. all lost... ...   Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Patrarekha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Shahar Hai Aman Ka...RTMC FF (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
too good and awesome update Aru!!!!

Patrarekha

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Nice update AruThumbs Up

Patrarekha

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
dis story is really lovely ...

plzzz add me to ur pm list 

ud soon...

Patrarekha

priyakinnikar12

priyakinnikar12

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hii read ur all parts n they r gud written
pls add me to ur pm list

Patrarekha

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
PART-3

...Pali doesn't know for how long she was staring at the boy and for how long she would have been staring more...if a touch on her shoulder wouldn't make her conscious about someone else's presence...as she was lost in somewhere else so she took time to react at the handsome guy standing behind him with a naughty smiles and dimple on his cheek ...though that guy was not stranger to Pali

...Karan is final year B.Sc student of Sikkim Govt. college..but its not the only reason for Pali to know him..Karan's dad is high ranked govt. official of sikkim tourism department...so pali' dad has to maintain good relation with him...so Pali knows Karan even before she came to Gangtok...Karan is a very cheerful guy..and popular among girls..and keeps on flirting with Pali...though Pali never cleared what's her take about him...

watching Pali's situation Karan also got confused at first..for a while Pali is looking at him but her glance were lost in somewhere or in somewhat else...Karan shook his hand in front of her eyes.
."hello madam the one whom you looking for is here only..so what else are you waiting for??"...
Karan's words made Pali conscious about her situation at last...but suddenly she couldn't answer to him...she turned again towards the boy but was shocked to see no one there...as if no one was there ever...it was only creations of Pali's illusive mind...as if it was only a dream...
"Pallavi , Pallavi ..honey what happened to you dear??...are you upset with your result or what??"
"leave it Karan..nothing serious" Pali tries to be normal...
"if so then what made u so absorbed so that u couldn't answer me???those Himalayan peak??..but as far i remember u don't like himalaya..isn't it???...Karan sounds inquisitive
"what's about your result Karan??"..Pali badly wants not to discuss about this topic...the feelings is too personal to share...
"ohh result is as usual good..and m promoted to 3rd year ..and what about you??"
"mine is good too...actually i was coming to your building...to get news about results of my friends here..." Pali is quite normal now..
"so why we are wasting time here??..let me guide my beautiful girlfriend towards her destination...and he keeps his hand round on her shoulder"
Pali gently removes his hand "correction Karan its not girlfriend ..its girl...as ur friend.." ..Pali sounds polite yet firm...and steps toward the building...with her heart full of an undefined feelings
Pali's words doesn't change Karan's facial expression...because its expected to him..
"Pallavi...sweetheart wait for me..."...Karan follows her

Janvi's seminar just finished...Dr.Manish Chaturvedi was the main speaker there...and Janvi was just moved with his knowledge and wisdom..so she wanted to have a talk with him when he was on his way to his place...
"excuse me sir"..called Janvi from back"...
and he turns back...
"hello sir, m Janvi...a research scholar of Budhist philosophy in this university..i am just surprised to see your vast knowledge about Buddhist philosophy and history when its not even your subject"...
" its not about knowledge or subject Janvi..its all about your wish to know..if you open your mind you can know"..smiles Dr.Chaturvedi...
"thank you sir for your precious words...sir i have a request to you...today my sister-in-law's result came and she got 1st class numbers...so a party will be held at our place...i would like to invite you in the party so that she can get your blessings for her future life"..states Janvi
"well Janvi convey my good wishes to her , but m sorry i have other commitments today"...Dr.Chaturvedi looks helpless..
Janvi becomes a little bit disappointed..."ok sir no problem..i should be aware about busy schedule."
"no Janvi ..i would love to attend your party...but i am helpless...by the way..in which college does she study??"
"Sikkim Govt. College,sir"..says janvi...
"is it??i just came to know a boy from that college has stood 1st in whole state of Sikkim with record marks in Mathematics in whole eastern zone..and i am invited for the convocation there.."
Janvi looks hopeful again "its great news sir,then you can meet Pali..i mean my sister-in-law there too..."
"hopefully yes,...i wish to meet that talented boy there too'..he smiles
"by the way sir what's his name..who made such brilliant result "..Janvi gets curious...
"Suhan"...and Dr.Chaturvedi left for his place..

those jet black big eyes...were those actually there or some kind of hallucination of my tired brain...but if its so then why can't i get rid from thoughts of those eyes...what were in those eyes..fascination, dream or what??...why i am becoming so restless about those eyes...when i even don't know of whom those eyes were...of a boy or a girl...but still i can't keep them away of my minds..i can still feel those undefined black big eyes are watching me
"Suhan...Suhan...wherte are you lost man??with some new mathematical equation or what??"
the scream made Suhan brought back to real world...and he saw Vaichung is shaking him like hell...
Vaichung is a Sikkimese boy... only friend of Suhan..studies with him...
"stop Vaichung stop ..do you want to piece my body parts off by shaking like these"...Suhan begged him
"so what should i do when i find my best friend in such an absorbed condition in which he was never seen before"...Vaichung looks worried...
"at first you tell me why you pulled me from mountain step with such rush as if there has been any accident or something like that??"..Suhan took deep breathe..
"why won't i??..my best friend stood first in the state and i have full right to wish him first ..that too alone...so congrats Suhan..i am too happy for you"...vaichung hugs Suhan...
"you got good marks too...so congrats...but please for god's sake don't make me feel as if i did something new or unique..its too awkward to feel..."..Suhan doesn't want to feel special or different from others..
"then you tell me buddy ,why did you react like that as you lost something due to my pull"...Vaichung makes his small eyes more smaller...
"lost something...i don't know whether i got it...or not"...Suhan sounds thoughtful..
"ok ok buddy..don't get lost again...my mom is making thukpa for you..and then father adams is also waiting for you ..so let's go"
Vaichung drags  Suhan for his home..
but those black eyes have made permanent place in suhan's unconscious mind...

Edited by aru_86 - 05 March 2012 at 10:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprcsweetsanyoshrujaRiasaMoner_Radioswethasyam08anumeha_rajat

sanyogitaprc

sanyogitaprc

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
thank u so much for updating dearHug...

so finally they met or should i say saw each other Wink...& both r having such a strong impact of it Embarrassed...great...

& now it seems we will get their first meeting in next part at convocation Day Dreaming...hmm...

eagerly waiting for that...plz update soon...

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 04 March 2012 at 7:36am

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
thaks for pm n sorry for late reply
thanks for starting new rtmc ff but me waiting for update of RS
this new 1 is also too good
like the description of himalaya beauty
and liked all character
so suhan is like to be alone n palli pampered n tensed abt result but got good marks!!
hmm first meeting for suhan n palli!!
n she compare him with himalaya gr88888
waiting for both to converse
waiting for next

Edited by shruja - 22 December 2011 at 6:30am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top