Fan Fictions

Yeh Shahar Hai Aman Ka...RTMC FF (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

priyakinnikar12

priyakinnikar12

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
wow sounds interest dearClapClap
me too add ur pm list
plsss cont sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Patrarekha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Shahar Hai Aman Ka...RTMC FF (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
hey,
just read ur storyline. sounds quite interesting!!!!!!
plzzz update first part soon...and plzz add to ur pm listSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Patrarekha

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
PART-1

St. Joseph Christian Missionary of Gangtok...one of the most reputed missionary orphanage of Sikkim is controlled by St.Joseph church of Gangtok...Suhan has spent 19 years of his life here...at night father Adams was walking silently in order to supervise the orphanage..for last 25 years it has become his duty...80 years old Father when walks in his white gown it seems a holy saint from heaven has appeared..his tall and fair structure,white long beard and hair along with his white dress always make his appearance divine..that's why he is one of the most respectable person of Gangtok..
   Father Adams is Scottish by origin...but perhaps he himself has forgot his origin... old father had devoted himself in the name of welfare of distressed souls in his childhood...after taking parts in various social activities done by christian church all over the world..40 years back he came to India and fell in love with this miniature world..after serving various parts of India when he came to Sikkim 25 years back he decided to die in the lap of Himalaya..nothing can be more sacred than this...
     walking through the corridor father noticed in ane room light has not been switched off yet...he smiled..he knows whose room is it..Suhan the brightest boy ever he saw in his long working life...thousands of orphan children grew up with his supervision..some of them are well established now..but Suhan is all different from them...no words are enough to describe him...father feels if anyone or anything is similar to him he saw that is...
'father do you want to talk to me?..
father looked that Suhan is looking towards him with a little bit curiousness as he usually doesn't come to anyone's room at night...
'my child you are still awake??father asked with much affection but Suhan felt awkward...
'oh i am so sorry father i forgot about the electricity expenses..i should have using my own emergency light'...
'calm down my child..i have not come here to talk about electric expanse at 11'o clock..for me your health is much more precious than electric...i have told you several times going bet late can affect your health..specially when you are an early riser...' and a good health requires at least 8 hours sleep...
'father i can't understand if a person wastes 1/3 rd of his life in sleeping how can just good health help him to get success??'
'you will never be changed my child' father smiles again...so may i know which book you are reading now??
'ts a biography of famous Indian mathematician Ramanujan'...
'boy i hardly remember you without a book..that too related to science and scientist..even you spent time with internet in searching such articles'...
'yes father i even can't think a life without this.'...
'my boy you are only 19...you have yet to see,know and feel.
'what father??'.
'time will say that my son..anyways tomorrow your result will be out..isn't it??'
'yes father,but i am not thinking about this..i know it will be enough for my goal..'
'i know boy..now take rest..tomorrow will be a new beginning of your life'
father walks into the darkness...Suhan says to himself
'there is no new day for me father'
and he switched off the lamp...

Pallavi was chatting with friends on her new laptop sitting on her bed in the warmth of blanket...
'knock knock may i come in mam??'
Pallavi looked at the door..Janvi is standing there with a beautiful smile on her face..
'Janu(Janvi's name given by Pallavi) since when you need my permission to enter into my place??'
'i thought madam is in confidential chat with any other Janu ' winked Janvi...
"oh come on Janu ..i don't keep more than one Janu at a time lol'
'Pali please don't use your internet language like this lol,rofl,asap...God it seems as if i am listening some Hibru or something like that...Janvi smiled again
' so what language should i use??language of your Buddhist monks??like 'om Manipadme hoom'etc etc etc...Pallavi said with mockery..
'Pali please yar why are you always after my subject ??'Janvi sounded fed-up..
'so why are you wasting time with those bald headed Buddhist monks...girl can you remember only 3 months back you are married to my Guru bro...and yet no plan for honeymoon???..Pallavi sounded a little bit restless...
'Pali this is the 100th time you are asking this both of me and Guru..so just for  a change let's discuss any other topic please'
'ok now m not going to ask you abt honeymoon..bcoz i am going to arrange this myself..anyways tell me how was your day with Shubhasree didi?/after a long time two friend met isn't it??
'ya more than 5 years after leaving Kolkata...it was great to meet her...i hope Himalayan beauty will help her'..
'help her for what' ...Pali sounded curious...
and then Janvi's phone rang...its Gaurav...
'ohh thank god your janu at last remembered you..but girl never ever think about receiving this call in front of me..i have no intention of playing role of bone into kabab...
Janvi with blush ok grandmon...now stop chatting and close your eyes..remember tomorrow is your result day...
Janvi recieved Gaurav's call and went to her room...
but Janvi's last words made Pali's face pail...its her habit to get tensed before result..all her confidence use to be vanished at that very moment...she covered her face with blanket and slept without closing the laptop
'i wish tomorrow won't be the last day for me'..she mutters...and closes her eyes...

Edited by aru_86 - 03 March 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakinnikar12bengalscottgeetapsanyogitaprcprahelikaashi.melodyfireAmor.pranita1202ridzzisweetsanyoshrujaRiasaswethasyam08anu93

sanyogitaprc

sanyogitaprc

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Smile nice update dear...beautiful start Clap...

suhan & pallavi...both having result next day Thumbs Up...so that will be turning point in their life Day Dreaming...looking forward to it...

suhan is studious sincere good boy...& pallavi seems to be of opposite nature...waiting for their first meeting...

thanks 4 pm...plz update soon...

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 11 December 2011 at 10:23am

Patrarekha

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
great ...

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
wow aru! too good update! Clap continue soon! Tongue

ananyashera

ananyashera

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Smile excellent start dear Clap...loved it...

suhan seems to be a total studious & serious boy...living in orphange...kind of lonely person...& pallavi is daughter of rich businessman...pampered girl...

well both living in the worlds totally different from each other...looking forward to see how their paths cross & bring changes in their lifeDay Dreaming...

waiting for their first meeting...is it on day of result?...one is confident & one is tensed about result...lets see what happens...

plz plz update the next part soon & plzzz give regular updates...eagerly waiting... 

Patrarekha

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
wowww aru this was awesome!!!Clap Clap

i really love suhan's charactervand pali's too.Big smile

waiting 4 their 1st meetingWink 

thanks 4 updating...plzzz update sooner plzzz.

Patrarekha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top