Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😊 nice update dear...

pallavi...poor girl...frightened for result...congrats to pali & sru for good results 👏...

but no suhan in this part 😭...looking forward to see first meeting of suhan & pallavi...

plz plz plz update soon...

Edited by ananyashera - 12 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ananyashera

😊 nice update dear...

pallavi...poor girl...frightened for result...congrats to pali & sru for good results 👏...

but no suhan in this part 😭...looking forward to see first meeting of suhan & pallavi...

plz plz plz update soon...

suhan nhi tha part mein???tumne padha nhi???
ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kya updt tha yaar 😊
awsm...kya iss FF mein ashu nhi aayega 😭
Patrarekha thumbnail
ashu a sakta hai but time to lagega
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunitachandra

suhan nhi tha part mein???tumne padha nhi???

sorry dear...i had read the part when u edited first time earlier till the photo of building & commented on that basis without reading again after some time & without knowing that u have edited again...

so now pallavi saw suhan & kept looking at him 😳...hmmm...will there be any conversation between them?...well we will be waiting to see what happens...plz update soon...

bengalscott thumbnail
The development of the story is too good. But too much narrative. Why don't you add more dialogues to make it more easy to get into? I mean give the readers a comfort zone; don't make them go through those lines you have written, rather draw the whole thing before their eyes. Visualise and paint the canvas for us with your story.

Characters are strong but they are too static. Move them, play with them. You can do it Aru. It's just a matter of creativity. Just do it...for us...or better still for me, coz I love your writing style.

Patrarekha thumbnail
Originally posted by: bengalscott

The development of the story is too good. But too much narrative. Why don't you add more dialogues to make it more easy to get into? I mean give the readers a comfort zone; don't make them go through those lines you have written, rather draw the whole thing before their eyes. Visualise and paint the canvas for us with your story.

Characters are strong but they are too static. Move them, play with them. You can do it Aru. It's just a matter of creativity. Just do it...for us...or better still for me, coz I love your writing style.

and i love your criticism style...haha will surely consider your suggestion ..thanks for commenting

and thanks everyone for commenting and liking my ff
bengalscott thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunitachandra

and i love your criticism style...haha will surely consider your suggestion ..thanks for commenting

and thanks everyone for commenting and liking my ff

Ha ha! Criticism is not the word. I'd say it as a Critical Appreciation.
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi di...now commenting again after ur 2nd edition of part2...thank god at least there is sumthing about suhan too 😃 ...luv d way pallavi imagined suhan as d personification of himalaya in her subconcious mind 😃
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME PART YAAR!!! UPDT SOON...