Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you friends for your kind comments...i am trying to update soon
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update
So Suhan is a bookworm n Pallavi is just like me, hoping the day of the result doesnt turn out to be the last day of her life ๐Ÿ˜†
w8ing egerly for these 2 opposite poles to meet
update soon

ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi...๐Ÿ˜Š
i hv justgone through ur ff...
one more rt-mc ff...๐Ÿค—
the storyline is very good...simply amazing n quit interesting...๐Ÿ˜›
n first part is too good...๐Ÿ‘
so pallavi's original...or i can say would be janu is a ''kitabi kidda''...๐Ÿ˜†
n pallavi got nervous before her result...just like all of us...๐Ÿ˜†
well if she is very much excited for jhanvi n gaurav's honeymoon...then what wiil happen when she met with suhan...(her would be janu)...๐Ÿคฃ
i m eager to see their first meeting...๐Ÿ˜...i like both pallavi n suhan...๐Ÿ˜›
update soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
n plz add me to ur pm list ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ridzzi - 12 years ago
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi aru di...d way u described bengal, its beauty & heritage in rahenge sada i guess u r a bengali๐Ÿ˜Šwell amio bangali...r ei ff tao khub bhalo lag6e jst lyk rs๐Ÿ˜ƒplz taratari update koro...waiting 4 part2 eagerly๐Ÿ˜
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PART-2

from early morning students started gathering in college with their heart full of tensions..whether they would be promoted or have to repeat again the same year this question is roaming everyone's mind and being expressed in different forms..Pallavi undoubtedly is one of them..she got up in dawn which is usually the time of moving in dreamland for her..and she didn't speak a single word to anyone while with her voice the day starts in her house...she didn't take her breakfast too..Janvi with her best efforts could make her taking half glass of milk only..she is now standing alone in one corner of the ground of her building giving her support on the eucalyptus tree ..its also a rare scene as she always seen surrounded by her friends and admirers..but today watching her conditions her friends also didn't dare to come close to her..and they were also tensed about their result.so none disturbed her..Janvi wanted to come with her but she had to attend an important seminar in university so she went there..
Pallavi standing alone praying to god to consider her prayer for the last time (as she says during her every prayer)...
          Akash after months visited the college partly for his own result though he is not concern about that ..and partly for Pallavi..as among all Kapoor's he is only concerned for Pallavi..he noticed her standing alone and came close to her...
 'Pali chill sis..what's there in a result?why getting tensed yar.come on just take it easy'..says Akash in light voice.
   .though he knows while getting tensed Pallavi doesn't talk to anyone but he couldn't help as irritating Pallavi now and then is his favorite time pass ...
Pallavi looked at him for once with disturbance and then again lost in her tension..
'Pali don't give such look..i am already scared...ok i am forecasting you will be topper..now smile please' ...
..Akash puts his hand on long silky hair of Pallavi as he knows she would burst like a bomb..what she does if anyone except Janvi touches her hair ..but his plan failed ..Pallavi threw his hand but didn't speak a word only gazed at him..and Akash could read her eyes...
'just get lost'..was her only answer for him...and she left the place towards the notice board where result will be displayed ..Akash thought to follow him..but his mobile started ringing..and he changed his mind...
  Pallavi's heart beat became more and more faster as she found result has already been attached to the notice board..as she was busy in getting rid off that irritating   Akki( nick name of Akash) so she missed the time when the result had been attached there...now she felt her heart will come out of her body out of tension..she couldn'tt step towards the notice board..her feet seemed glued with the floor...watching towards the crowd in front of the notice board she started sweating in Gangtok's weather...
 if she would stand like this for few more minutes she surely would become senseless her god sent her savior in form of her best friend Sruti...who always roams with Pallavi as her shadow..she is a middle class girl but their status never makes any any mark on the unbreakable friendship...being a very happy go lucky girl Sruti is always able to turn any of her friend's disturbed mind into full of joy..

Sruti ran towards Pallavi and hugged her tight with excitement..it happened so unexpectedly that Pallavi also forgot her tension and screamed ..'Sruti what are you doing ..have you gone mad??...release me from your beer hug otherwise both of us will be seen rolling on floor..which won't be a very good scene to enjoy...
    Sruti loosen her hold but didn't leave Pallavi ..she also scremed out of excitement..'ohh Pali if you would know the news you will start dancing like a peacock..am so happy for you..love you my honey'
   'oh please Sruti don't assume yourself as Agatha Christye and break the suspense..take pity on my condition' ..Pallavi sounds restless and irritated
  'okk okk Pali my sweetheart..so listen carefully  my best friend got highest marks in Geography.and i have now full right to be happy like this'
 a mixed expression of relief and disbelief flashed on Pallavi's face 'r u serious??Sru u better know its not time for making pj on me'...
 'oh you are not believing me..ok check yourself on noticeboard whether u got 85%in Geo or not..and don't forget to check your 1st class marks in English and sociology too.' Sruti sounded offended
 now Pallavi got relieved and hugged Sruti more tightly than she did...'oh no honey i was just kidding you know na'
'now Pali who is much better in beer hug hun??'...laughed Sruti loudly
'but what about you Sru??u didn't tell about your marks'..Pallavi suddenly remembered...
'ohh i forgot to watch it ..as i was busy on note down your marks only'..
'uff Sru u will never be changed..come..let's check it' -..Pallavi dragged Sruti  towards noticeboard...but they failed to check result..though crowd of students are lightened  but their friend Shashank has still  blocked their way who alone can be compared with a crowd..Shashank is famous in the name of mota in whole college..and he loves to be called in that name..he is a fun loving guy and very helpful for friends ..his only weakness is food

'motu let us check the result..don't become Berlin wall for us'..said Pallavi annoyingly
'at first tell me where is my treat..madam Geography??'..motu gave a funny smile..
'motu can you ever think of anything else not related food??..now don't irritate me and move' Pallavi started getting angry
'Pali leave him,he will never change,let's go i will check it later.. no urgency is there coz i am sure that i have promoted to 2nd year let's go'..Sruti pulled Pali towards canteen...watching that motu's smile disappeared.
'hey stop girls..don't go to canteen without me..i have due treats from both of you'
'both means??' Sruti asked curiously
'both means you also got letter marks in sanskrit sru...now don't refuse to give me a treat..i am feeling so hungry'..motu told that in a funny tone so both Pali and Sru started giggling...
'and what about you??' asked Pallavi
'i am also promoted to 2nd year but but don't ask me for treat'...motu gave a frightened expression...
'uff you are just impossible,...anyways let's not waste time here..everyone is waiting for us in canteen..let's go'..Sruti at last sounded impatient
...suddenly something came into Pallavi's mind...'hey you guys go and order i am coming in a while'
'where are you going'...asked Sruti
'are actually i forgot about my friends of science departments so going to ask about their result '..
'ok ok we are waiting for you in canteen come soon' says motu restlessly..'now Sru let's go yar i am dying out of hunger'...he almost dragged Sruti towards canteen before she could say anything ...

Pallavi started walking towards Science building..the college has two building one is for arts and commerce..and another one is Science building...
  the Arts building is situated on the  hill road when Science building is on much higher step..
   Pallavi didn't come in this side much in this one year..as she was busy with her study and friends..and most of students from science building comes to arts building as its near to hill road..so students find its much easier to enjoy together here..so Pali never felt need to come here...only twice or thrice she came here that too with friends..but she feels the atmosphere here is much more calm and quiet than their building...and Himalayan snow peaks are clearly seen from here..Pallavi never says to anyone but she loves walking alone like this so that she can be lost in Himalayan beauty..only Janvi knows how much she is obsessed with this Himalayan beauty..reaching near the building suddenly Pali's steps stopped automatically...she was about to enter the science building but suddenly her eyes caught a scene some steps further from the science building..there is nothing unusual  in that  scene..but there is something from which she couldn't move her eyes...
  a boy was reading books sitting on the upper mountainous step..from his back the snow peaks were glowing with golden sunlight..the boy was wearing a white pullover ..as white as snow...and the sunlight by reflecting on his dress making his face glowing to look at just like the golden snow peaks behind him..
  Pali doesn't know how this very normal scene became so undefined to her..but it seems that everything is complete in itself...that boy absorbed in reading seems to her comparable with the meditative image of Himalaya...
times passed and she kept on gazing towards that..as if she can watch this undefined divinity for rest of life...

Edited by arunitachandra - 12 years ago
gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š nice update dear...

so pallavi was worried but she has got excellent marks๐Ÿ‘...good...congrats to pallavi & sruti ๐Ÿ‘...

pallavi saw suhan & she kept gazing at him๐Ÿ˜ณ...what will be his reaction?...

plz plz update soon...plz don't make us wait for long...

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 12 years ago
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update di๐Ÿ˜Š...congrats!!!!pali..u got highest in geo๐Ÿ‘... lyk sruti nd motu also...so pali doesn't lyk it when sumone touches her hair๐Ÿ˜ฒonly her janu (and would be janu๐Ÿ˜†) can touch it...but  where is suhan di????he is not in dis ud๐Ÿ˜ญ plz ud soon lyk u did dis tym๐Ÿ˜Šwaiting...๐Ÿ˜ Edited by prahelika - 12 years ago
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice story...enjoyed it...pls add to me to your pm list...
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing concept dear...

awsum...

loved it...

Do add me 2 ur pm list...
ridzzi thumbnail
awesome update...๐Ÿ‘
RESULT...pali is going to die...but thanx to sru...she saved her...๐Ÿ˜†
CONGRULATIONS...PARTY๐Ÿฅณ
n motu...food...sabki kamzori hoti h...๐Ÿ˜†
n pali likes to walk in himalayas alone...but ab nahi...YOUR  suhan is here to walk with u...๐Ÿ˜‰
n she is staring at suhan...well we all know...that boy is suhan...only he can make her too look at him...that she can never see any one around her...
''...she kept on gazing towards that..as if she can watch this undefined divinity for rest of life''...oh...hooo...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
but their meeting...make them meet soon...plz...๐Ÿ˜›
update soon...
luv u...๐Ÿ˜Š
N THANX FOR PM...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ridzzi - 12 years ago