Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Sheesh kabob! you got to give it to this girl! I have never seen a girl, especially a Princess say such colorful words to her would be! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Poor Uday being used to hearing Prince Uday, sexy, hotness, handsome and charmer... He probably never expected to hear such *unique* words from his lost princess.

I can already see Princess Moniya calling out to her Prince, her favorite words for Uday are "eh halkat, saale, keede, ghadhere, mayliya, pagal Kutthe* ROFL

and lets not forget our prim and proper Prince who seemed to be slightly influenced by Moniya (shouldn't it be the other way?  ConfusedLOL).

Our Prince Uday calls Moniya *chawl wali Jhalli si ladki*  (Sheesh Kabob! Uday! That is not the right thing to say to your soon to be wife! ShockedOuch)

*Please do let me know if i am missing any colorful names these two gave each other*
LOLWink

Thank you all for giving me the missing galis! (I think we should make this post MOniya's Galis list? all the colorful names she calls her Prince charming? because lets face it, we only saw the trailor - picture abhi bakhi hai! LOL)

The Full list of Moniya's colorful words to Prince Uday!

halkat
saale
ghadhere
mayliya
pagal Kutthe
Suwar
keede makode
khasmanukhane

Edited by Angelskiss - 05 December 2011 at 10:09pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sueckasamseloverTanu92The-kiddostorybooksgdTulip92gajaluluvtwilight19Maneet2cuteNivRen_1filmyprincessNaina007ChocolateQueenKhaLidaHpinkss--ANGEL--shaf13-Xpress-adventure_gurlibelieveinpink-Nightingale--Fatima--Moni--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moniya to Uday *Pagal Kutthe*" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hahahah yah its was real fun watching the two of them in that video really LOLLOLROFL

tbhi tou uday kehta hai usy kuc baat tou hai tum mai ROFL han nahi tou

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khanfilmyprincess-Priya01

AKDHA_9

AKDHA_9

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
what an awsum intro of rajkumari manyata
this is gona b fun to watch!!!!
:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanu92shaf13-Priya01

ponya

ponya

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yup waiting for ths episode

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL

The words of romance! I totally agree with you--it would be so fun to watch! Their nok jhok would be hilarious!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_FictionsThe-kiddo

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelskiss

Our Prince Uday calls Moniya *chawl wali Jhalli si ladki*  (Sheesh Kabob! Uday! That is not the right thing to say to your soon to be wife! ShockedOuch)
He also says 'jungali' to her in SBA segment!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyDabangg

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
oh u forget "PIG"  as she called him pig immediately male version of penelope falshed in my mind maybe mr piglet is also waiting for his princess to kiss him and brig him back to normal as he right now he is fireTongue

my1name

Groupbie

my1name

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
lol I WAS LIKE  "...WHATStern Smile?" hahahahahaha ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.