Dekha Ek Khwaab

Behind the ''Murari Story''...are J &Monya sisters (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILovePushan

Originally posted by be-happy-always

Well, in the first episode, Rajrani was saying something like...'they have shifted to mumbai...'
May be Murari was also oblivious of the fact that the royals are in mumbai...wat say?
Good point.But the thing is ...shifting of royal family  should be a big newz.As they are having lots of big parties.It'd come on the newz.Doesn't that guy reads newz paper or watch TV?Who doesn't read or watch those now a days?Sp a man who is running with a secret should be more careful.

Even we heard that the TV channels are trying to cover J-U shaadi.So how come the guy doesn't have a clue?This is weird.ConfusedIs this a flaw of CVs...or there is something more?Did he come to meet or see someone?D'oh

Ya, that's weird!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Behind the ''Murari Story''...are J &Monya sisters (Page 3)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
May be Murari used work @ the royals in past...Manyata would have played with him as a child n would have given him respectn love...
When Murari smelled some trouble that was to harm Manyata, he would have actually kidnapped her to save her life!

Edited by be-happy-always - 06 December 2011 at 1:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePushan

AKDHA_9

AKDHA_9

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
after seeing yesterday's episode the way murari sed that manyata is his daughter i think maybe she really is his daughter and also komals!!!
lyk maybe she must av fallen in luv with him or sumthin of dat sort!!!!!!
maybe j and manyata are step sisters!!!!!

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
well all i can say is that Brijraj is not missing his lost daughter at all.. he shows no sympathy for her, he doesn't wanna have her back either. i mean what kind of a father does that..?
don't have any clue about morari but all i know is that there is something fishy about brijraj... 
he actually forgot his little girl (if she is his child)...!!
ooo... this drama is gonna give us some roller coaster rides girls!!! 

arrissa

arrissa

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
So finally this mystery will be solved today... and they way they are setting up...it actually doesn't seems to be revenge it actually may just be that Murari has psychological problem rather than anything else ...like he may have been Manyata's caretaker and actually started thinking that she is his daughter...and as he thinks Brijraj is a bad person when he took Manyata away he thought he was saving her...

be-happy-always

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
The way Murari has emphasized in 2 episodes already that Moniya's my daughter today leads me to think maybe Moniya is his biological daughter. Brijraj seems to have little to no emotional attachment to Manyata, which is weird..he definitely is FAR more attached to J..

One theory is Moniya = Komal and Murari's daughter...but I really hope this is not true.

My other theory is that Komal gave birth to a stillborn and Brijraj for some property reasons or something asked Murari who also became a father right then to give him his daughter aka Moniya and promised to give her all the happiness and leisures..basically exchanged them, and Murari being the loyal servant agreed. These 2 are the only ones who know the truth. Murari later found out that Moniya was in danger in the mahal and kidnapped her to save her. Brijraj is not attached to Manyata because she is not his biological daughter and he's more attached to J because she is his daughter.

Of course both these theories actually mean that Moniya is not really a princess...

be-happy-always

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
all this murari thing is mysterious... can't have any answer to all the things he did!!!Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.