Dekha Ek Khwaab

Behind the ''Murari Story''...are J &Monya sisters

ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Once when the royal BG were hunting for him... Murarai was praying that...''Let anything happen to me but keep Monya safe.''

Today too we saw him throwing himself infront of the guards to hide Monya.
Is this an old revenge of a certain crime may be done to Murarai.Such as killing Muarai's family.Or is there a real ''Life threat'' for Monya is there in the Royal Palace?

Today we saw the Brijraj...the Father of JN is asking the Mother ''Komal''that ...she always thinks only about Monya but not about JN.This gave me a thought.What if Monya is not the baby of this man.May be she is a step Sister of JN.May be thats why they wanted to kill Monya.And to save Monya's life...Murari took her away.

But another mysterious thing is that.Murarai knows that the Royals are looking for him.Then why did he came to Mumbai...just in front of the nose tip of them?Isn't it kind of stupidity???

Or there is some mystery for Murari to come back to Mumbai after 16 years.

What do you think guyz?What can be the story behind the most mysterious guy ''Murari''?

Edited by ILovePushan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail
LIke i said before in another thread, Murali's actions does not seem to be stemmed from revenge. Whatever he has done so far was to keep Moniya safe. This is a big puzzle, I wonder when we will come to know of the truth of Murali's reasons behind kidnapping Moniya and keeping her away from her family. Who could be the threat to Moniya? It has to be someone very close to her - her father? her aunt or her aunt's husband?

I don't think Moniya and J are step-sisters but there is something mysterious about Brijraj...

As for Murali coming to Mumbai, maybe he did not know that the Royals have also shifted to the same city. It seems like Murali did not do any research neither did he keep any tabs on the Royals - I mean any practical person would keep tabs on the people he is hiding from!

Lets wait and watch what's the mystery story behind Murali... what or who exactly prompted him to kidnap Princess Manyata.

arrissa thumbnail
Even I have a theorey regarding Murari's kidnapping of the princess...
It may stem from revenge and revenge maybe on the Brijraj as he was very verbal about him being bad ...highly possible he lost his own child [most probably a daughter around the same age] due to something Brijraj did and he kidnapped Manyata as her replacement...especially how even when hes being taken away he asked Aakash to make sure Moniya believes that hes her father and no one else...
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the royal family shifted in mumbai a few days ago n mumrari also came to mumbai without knowing that brijraj family is also here
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
That could be a possibility. Maybe, Komal was married to another brother who died and then Brij had to marry Komal so Manyata is Komal's daughter, but not Brij.

And maybe J is Brij's illegitimate child but Komal decided to become her mother to save the reputation of the Royals.

At this point, anything is open for play since it's so early.
AKDHA_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
quite clueless hope its sumthing interestin!!
:)
cutie4life thumbnail
After watching today's episode, I think the that the person trying to kill Moniya is Rajrani's son in law, the one who was talking about the will being transferred into his son's name. It seems that since Moniya is named for everything in the will, he wants his son to have that and that is the life threat to Moniya. Just my theory so far but excited to see what happens.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Can't really think of anything at the moment. But some interesting theories have come up in this thread itself. Could be anyone of them.

Going by Brijraj's reaction in yesterday's episode it does seem that he has an affinity towards Manyata, he holds some grudge against her and tries to make komal feel guilty about still waiting to get Manyata back. And then Murari asking Akash to amke sure Manyata believes that she is his daughter only. There is certainly some mysterious angle to this whole thing.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Brijraj probably lost hope a long time ago. The thing is men can shut out things, Komal can't because she is a mother.
ILovePushan thumbnail
Originally posted by: arrissa

Even I have a theorey regarding Murari's kidnapping of the princess...
It may stem from revenge and revenge maybe on the Brijraj as he was very verbal about him being bad ...highly possible he lost his own child [most probably a daughter around the same age] due to something Brijraj did and he kidnapped Manyata as her replacement...especially how even when hes being taken away he asked Aakash to make sure Moniya believes that hes her father and no one else...

Usually this is the common story of all kidnaps by the poor in serial.So there is a possibility of that.

Murarai told Akash that Munya is his daughter.May be he turned a psycho after loosing his daughter and  tortured by Brijraj.Now he believes Munya as his own daughter.

While he was telling the fairy tale to Munya...he did mentioned that RaajMata was a good woman ,but the son wasn't.That means it can be a revenge story.