Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ILovePushan

Groupbie

ILovePushan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Once when the royal BG were hunting for him... Murarai was praying that...''Let anything happen to me but keep Monya safe.''

Today too we saw him throwing himself infront of the guards to hide Monya.
Is this an old revenge of a certain crime may be done to Murarai.Such as killing Muarai's family.Or is there a real ''Life threat'' for Monya is there in the Royal Palace?

Today we saw the Brijraj...the Father of JN is asking the Mother ''Komal''that ...she always thinks only about Monya but not about JN.This gave me a thought.What if Monya is not the baby of this man.May be she is a step Sister of JN.May be thats why they wanted to kill Monya.And to save Monya's life...Murari took her away.

But another mysterious thing is that.Murarai knows that the Royals are looking for him.Then why did he came to Mumbai...just in front of the nose tip of them?Isn't it kind of stupidity???

Or there is some mystery for Murari to come back to Mumbai after 16 years.

What do you think guyz?What can be the story behind the most mysterious guy ''Murari''?

Edited by ILovePushan - 06 December 2011 at 12:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohab3kubimaanKhaira09Tulip92moksha89xXxNoreen786xXxAngelskissWhiteNights.adventure_gurlZaYaHolic-Xpress-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Behind the ''Murari Story''...are J &Monya sisters" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
LIke i said before in another thread, Murali's actions does not seem to be stemmed from revenge. Whatever he has done so far was to keep Moniya safe. This is a big puzzle, I wonder when we will come to know of the truth of Murali's reasons behind kidnapping Moniya and keeping her away from her family. Who could be the threat to Moniya? It has to be someone very close to her - her father? her aunt or her aunt's husband?

I don't think Moniya and J are step-sisters but there is something mysterious about Brijraj...

As for Murali coming to Mumbai, maybe he did not know that the Royals have also shifted to the same city. It seems like Murali did not do any research neither did he keep any tabs on the Royals - I mean any practical person would keep tabs on the people he is hiding from!

Lets wait and watch what's the mystery story behind Murali... what or who exactly prompted him to kidnap Princess Manyata.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePushanimaanmoksha89tvlover92adventure_gurl

arrissa

arrissa

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Even I have a theorey regarding Murari's kidnapping of the princess...
It may stem from revenge and revenge maybe on the Brijraj as he was very verbal about him being bad ...highly possible he lost his own child [most probably a daughter around the same age] due to something Brijraj did and he kidnapped Manyata as her replacement...especially how even when hes being taken away he asked Aakash to make sure Moniya believes that hes her father and no one else...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePushanWhiteNights.

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
the royal family shifted in mumbai a few days ago n mumrari also came to mumbai without knowing that brijraj family is also here

SmritiKathaadventure_gurl

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
That could be a possibility. Maybe, Komal was married to another brother who died and then Brij had to marry Komal so Manyata is Komal's daughter, but not Brij.

And maybe J is Brij's illegitimate child but Komal decided to become her mother to save the reputation of the Royals.

At this point, anything is open for play since it's so early.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smilingsonaILovePushanCoco_FictionsTulip92imaangajaluWhiteNights.tvlover92

AKDHA_9

AKDHA_9

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
quite clueless hope its sumthing interestin!!
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePushan

cutie4life

Groupbie

cutie4life

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, I think the that the person trying to kill Moniya is Rajrani's son in law, the one who was talking about the will being transferred into his son's name. It seems that since Moniya is named for everything in the will, he wants his son to have that and that is the life threat to Moniya. Just my theory so far but excited to see what happens.

ILovePushanbe-happy-always

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Can't really think of anything at the moment. But some interesting theories have come up in this thread itself. Could be anyone of them.

Going by Brijraj's reaction in yesterday's episode it does seem that he has an affinity towards Manyata, he holds some grudge against her and tries to make komal feel guilty about still waiting to get Manyata back. And then Murari asking Akash to amke sure Manyata believes that she is his daughter only. There is certainly some mysterious angle to this whole thing.

ILovePushanadventure_gurl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.