Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Come on CV's pull up your socks! Start concentrating.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do CV's Visit Forums!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I don't know how will they pull up their socks? I mean when they write it they don't realize what non sense they are writing, when they record it no one realize what they are writing is non sense, when they edit it they don't realize its non sense then how will they realize its non sense reading our posts? Ermm

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i guesss they even think dat HC nd AK r fools dat both d talented actors r actually displaying dere nonsense heads in front of us???Dead..
HC nd AK deserve sum ekta show only..
though bandini, kis desh nd tere liye had ekta touches in dem, but den alsoo dose shows were worth watching unlike DP...
i m reallly sorrry if i hv hurt any1, but really dis doesn't stand beside d pain which i feel by seeing HC in dis crappy show...Cry

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
It's not just HarshAsi that is being effected the whole team has to be feeling the effect of there hard work going on vain. I just hope we're not over reacting and the actors is still enjoying his work.

I which we can get a real interview from either of the leads, instead of the dead horse SBB & SBS have been beating of which co-star he's dating Sleepy

Edited by pyar-ishk - 05 December 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniharshu.sundas

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I don't know if actor are being affected or not, nor i am gonna judge it but being a viewer I am being affected ... there is a limit to which you can say ok this was a crap epi hope next one would be better ... in this show there seems to be no limit 

Edited by Soaps1 - 05 December 2011 at 7:10pm

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Sigh I had so much expectations from this show. I was so impressed with it a while back, hell I was still impressed with it just about a week or two ago.

CryI just want a Hindi serialised fictional show to be attached and proud to be attached  to. Is that too much to ask? What is it going to take for me to get such a show?  Do I have to start my own PH?  Why can't these producers and channels give a quality product? It's so rare.  

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I want a completely new creative team for DP. I have had enough this show. I watch every episode with the HOPE of getting better scene/story yet it disappoints me almost every day :( I am vastly disappointed with the maker of this show. They seem bunch of weirdo with zero knowledge  Dead They have been wasting the artists like HC, Supriya, even Ayesha's talent on the name of characters here Thumbs Down I hope, they come up with something really interesting and make us feel watching this show again and again. Can't tolerate this non sense any more. I feel bad for Harshad and all other artists associated to this show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Sabz, it is a new creative team.  That's the problem.  Sigh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.