what is wrong with vineet today?

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
what is wrong with vineet today? πŸ˜•is he was drunk?  πŸ˜•or do the CV want to show him as crazy guy ,achcha hai na crazy (ritcha) kay leyeh crazy( vineet)...

waise why they made kunal to see all these drama?πŸ˜•...is it again ritcha's plan?...like after seeing vineet's behaviour today, kunal may say to ritcha that vineet tumare leyeh teek nahi hai...with that reason ritcha will dump vineet...cuz in the last epi when kunal asked if i say vineet is not right person for you will you leave him? she said yes i will...πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
confusion...confusion...confusion...πŸ˜•πŸ˜΅
JatinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jaisa maine pehle kaha its a plan πŸ€’
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

confusion...confusion...confusion...πŸ˜•πŸ˜΅

Planning Planning Planning!!!! Richa ji ki planning!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

its all witcha's plan and looks like vineet is involved with her in this plan too

kunalfor sure will soon say to her that dont marry vineet bec he isnt good etc

witcha will tell siddhi i told you na that kunal doesnt like vineet 

sinal will have mu

but once siddhi finds out about witcha plan she maybe gets help of vineet to espose witcha infront of kunal

norzar
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

its all witcha's plan and looks like vineet is involved with her in this plan too

kunalfor sure will soon say to her that dont marry vineet bec he isnt good etc

witcha will tell siddhi i told you na that kunal doesnt like vineet 

sinal will have mu

but once siddhi finds out about witcha plan she maybe gets help of vineet to espose witcha infront of kunal

norzar

i think u r very correctπŸ˜›
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

though i am disappointed we didnt have any  proper sinal scene today as such, but happy that kunal saw this side of vineet today, maybe the track will end soon, bec gautam's role is a cameo

hope siddhi finds out about witcha soon too

norzar

-Nags- thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

though i am disappointed we didnt have any  proper sinal scene today as such, but happy that kunal saw this side of vineet today, maybe the track will end soon, bec gautam's role is a cameo

hope siddhi finds out about witcha soon too

norzar

Agreed😊
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya seems it's richa plan.cvs are really nice carrying the suspense of richa n vineet track for speculations. it would be nice if they concentrate more on SiNal as they are jaan of the show.if this cont surely this show lose it's charm.wake up before it's late.i think along with SiNal they can carry on fillers as by richa's track how SiNal relationship became stronger that would be nice than simply carrying on fillers than main plot.may be cvs thinking how to take fwd SiNal relationship n btwn just showing the fillers.hope they concentrate on main plot with out much distractions.😊
angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ya seems it's richa plan.cvs are really nice carrying the suspense of richa n vineet track for speculations. it would be nice if they concentrate more on SiNal as they are jaan of the show.if this cont surely this show lose it's charm.wake up before it's late.i think along with SiNal they can carry on fillers as by richa's track how SiNal relationship became stronger that would be nice than simply carrying on fillers than main plot.may be cvs thinking how to take fwd SiNal relationship n btwn just showing the fillers.hope they concentrate on main plot with out much distractions.😊

AGREED!!!