Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

This episode belongs to our Ahemji!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Great post Nazma!!!

So Ghunda bhai decided to take two bahus for the price of oneLOL gosh i love the guy. Ahem's reaction was great he was properly thinking 'You idiots won't get MY gopi!!' So he throws something and my second fav kidnapper goes to the floor screaming and holding his head. His face was hiliarious. Gopi wasn't any help to Ahem at all during the fight. I thought the girl could have picked something up to hit a goon but she is just to good and fragile for that as it seems. Useless girl!! So Ahem is being a superhero and then tells her to go and free rashi, which she doesn't do at first. My question is why. Standing around watching Ahem beat up goons and being beating doesn't use anyone anything so she should have left. However then we wouldn't have seen how Ahem rescued her form Ghunda bhai (How could he dare trying to hurt Gopi?!) So finally gopi leaves and Ahem beats up the goons some more. Until (how did you call him) chubby ghunda LOL comes back because he forgot his phone.

So Gopi is finally on the roof and calls her beloved Rashi bhen. Rashi turns around and is shocked to see Gopi and Gopi looks ready to faint. Why? Rashi hasn't been hurt and was only loosely bound to a bolder. Well however she kicks into action and helps free Rashi.

Chubby ghunda is sent by our very own Ghunda by to take care of the girls. So he comes and pushes our Gopi forward. Rashi is quick on her feet and hits him with a stone on the head sending him to the ground. Both of the girls looke shocked and felt bad for him in my opinion but then Rashi get her brain working again and runs with Gopi. Good girl she grabbed her sisters hand and run and not just told her and run on her own. Rashi did well here. (Sorry feel the need to defend her a bit. My heart has soften to her I fear Cry)

Jigar was hiliarious at the beginning of this epi. He kicks into action and sneaks around to the side. But as soon as he is inside he doesn't care about that anymore. He goes up as if he knows that rashi and Gopi are at the top of the building so either his heart is leading the way to his wife or I don't know. Then he hears Ahem fighting and goes there. But just looks on. Wouldn't you jump to the help of your brother. Gosh he was useless as well. But Ahem gives him something to do, which Jigar does immediately. At least something!

Gopi is pulling Rashi now. How did that happen. I thought the rat would lead the way but then flowery shirt ghunda (ROFL) is stepping in their way. Both are shocked and flowery shirt ghunda is sure to win!! So Gopi sacrifices herself again and tells rashi to run. Well in her defends it is her habit to run from trouble as soon as possible and habits are hard to break, also there wasn't much she could do anyway and she properly was emotionally and psychologically spent. But she could have hesistated a moment at least Angry The rat leaves the sinking ship and Gopi has luck. she steps on a pipe and knocks the flowery shirt ghunda (I just love the name Nazma!!) clean out. I was just expecting the pipe to hit him between his legs there were it hurts. Thought I saw that in the promo or sbb, don't remember.

So Rashi is running like a mad woman totally frightend causing havok behind her. At this point I thought she might want to get help but then she runs into Jigar and all thoughts were gone from her head. I think she just needed a hug there. She was terrified and finally her husband she loves as it seems is standing in front of her. I liked that scene. It was touching. Ahem however comes and sees all this and saw her knocking over the bambus. He asked her shouting were Gopi is and Rashi lies and says she was just behind her. I don't know if that was just a reflex answer or a planned lie but I feel she is in shock as well. So Ahem gives the money to Jigar and runs to save Gopi, who is running for her life. However she is not able to save herself and is burried under pieces of the roof. Cry got me really emotional the way her eyes closed and her hand fell to the ground Cry Ahem is totally shocked and tries to free her and succeeds. They could have made the preps look a little heavier. However Jigar and rashi come there and are shocked to see Gopi like that. The officer comes as well and tells them that they got the kidnapper. Ahem however doesn't care about it. He lifts gopi in his lap and tries to make her wake up. Loved the way he took her hand in his and was patting her face so lovingly. the ambulance is there and Ahem carries Gopi down stairs. Being very carefully.

you can see how hard this hits ahem. He is totally out of it. Gopi opens here eyes after ahem is calling her but then her head sinks down and she looks like dead!! Rashi looks really shocked and Jigar looks about to cry. Ahem walks in the wrong direction and Jigar and the police officer stop him. Then he carries her to the ambulance. Such a sad scene. How he cradles her in his arms and doesn't want to let go!!! So sweet. Like the fact that Rashi wants to go with Ahem and Gopi and Jigar takes action again.

They come to the hospital and Ahem still holds on to Gopi. So sweet and heard breaking I can't even tell you. But then he has to let go Cry nothing more to say about it just Cry Jigar did great supporting his brother. The modi's come and my darling Koki is totally frightend as well. She comes and imediately asked ahem what happened? Why him? he looks so out of it already and I thought Koki would recognise this. So Ahem just stammers and Jigar tells them what happend. Then Urmi and the shahs come. Hate Urmi so much Angry okay she didn't know how badly Gopi is injured but she must have known that she is. But still she has only eyes for Rashi, who isn't hurt at all and maybe looks a little distrest but nothing more. However I liked the fact that Rashi made her shut up pretty quickly. Otherwise koki would have done that by the looks of it. Urmi did look shocked to her that Gopi is badly injured but could just be my wishful thinking.

Didn't get the police part either but I think they just wanted to show how upset Koki is because of Gopi. She actually didn't know what to say and look dangerly close to tears. My poor heroine.

Then the doctors come and tell them how bad it is looking for Gopi Cry and asked ahem if gopi has alergies to medicines. Luckily Jitu was there to answer the question, because I think no one else had the answer. So the doctor tells them to keep her awake and stresses the fact that Gopi might day. Loved Koki here nearly begging the man to tell her that her gopi vahu will be fine again. But the doctor can't. As soon as they are alowed to go to her Hetal and Koki run in the room to the head of the bed. Ahem followed but stood at the end of the bed. He looked so devasted. Cry

Then the doctor comes with more bad news and Hetal made me angry. She can clearly see that Ahem is devasted but still she asks him what to do. She is elder to him. she should know!!! And not ask Ahem the upset and shocked husband.

Precap. Oh gosh please make her be okay!!!

Sorry took me ages to write this. Had to eat in between and watch csi new york!!

Hope you had a great time with your friend!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali667NazmaJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This episode belongs to our Ahemji!! (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Great post Nazma!!!

So Ghunda bhai decided to take two bahus for the price of oneLOL gosh i love the guy. Ahem's reaction was great he was properly thinking 'You idiots won't get MY gopi!!' So he throws something and my second fav kidnapper goes to the floor screaming and holding his head. His face was hiliarious. Gopi wasn't any help to Ahem at all during the fight. I thought the girl could have picked something up to hit a goon but she is just to good and fragile for that as it seems. Useless girl!! So Ahem is being a superhero and then tells her to go and free rashi, which she doesn't do at first. My question is why. Standing around watching Ahem beat up goons and being beating doesn't use anyone anything so she should have left. However then we wouldn't have seen how Ahem rescued her form Ghunda bhai (How could he dare trying to hurt Gopi?!) So finally gopi leaves and Ahem beats up the goons some more. Until (how did you call him) chubby ghunda LOL comes back because he forgot his phone.

So Gopi is finally on the roof and calls her beloved Rashi bhen. Rashi turns around and is shocked to see Gopi and Gopi looks ready to faint. Why? Rashi hasn't been hurt and was only loosely bound to a bolder. Well however she kicks into action and helps free Rashi.

Chubby ghunda is sent by our very own Ghunda by to take care of the girls. So he comes and pushes our Gopi forward. Rashi is quick on her feet and hits him with a stone on the head sending him to the ground. Both of the girls looke shocked and felt bad for him in my opinion but then Rashi get her brain working again and runs with Gopi. Good girl she grabbed her sisters hand and run and not just told her and run on her own. Rashi did well here. (Sorry feel the need to defend her a bit. My heart has soften to her I fear Cry)

Jigar was hiliarious at the beginning of this epi. He kicks into action and sneaks around to the side. But as soon as he is inside he doesn't care about that anymore. He goes up as if he knows that rashi and Gopi are at the top of the building so either his heart is leading the way to his wife or I don't know. Then he hears Ahem fighting and goes there. But just looks on. Wouldn't you jump to the help of your brother. Gosh he was useless as well. But Ahem gives him something to do, which Jigar does immediately. At least something!

Gopi is pulling Rashi now. How did that happen. I thought the rat would lead the way but then flowery shirt ghunda (ROFL) is stepping in their way. Both are shocked and flowery shirt ghunda is sure to win!! So Gopi sacrifices herself again and tells rashi to run. Well in her defends it is her habit to run from trouble as soon as possible and habits are hard to break, also there wasn't much she could do anyway and she properly was emotionally and psychologically spent. But she could have hesistated a moment at least Angry The rat leaves the sinking ship and Gopi has luck. she steps on a pipe and knocks the flowery shirt ghunda (I just love the name Nazma!!) clean out. I was just expecting the pipe to hit him between his legs there were it hurts. Thought I saw that in the promo or sbb, don't remember.

So Rashi is running like a mad woman totally frightend causing havok behind her. At this point I thought she might want to get help but then she runs into Jigar and all thoughts were gone from her head. I think she just needed a hug there. She was terrified and finally her husband she loves as it seems is standing in front of her. I liked that scene. It was touching. Ahem however comes and sees all this and saw her knocking over the bambus. He asked her shouting were Gopi is and Rashi lies and says she was just behind her. I don't know if that was just a reflex answer or a planned lie but I feel she is in shock as well. So Ahem gives the money to Jigar and runs to save Gopi, who is running for her life. However she is not able to save herself and is burried under pieces of the roof. Cry got me really emotional the way her eyes closed and her hand fell to the ground Cry Ahem is totally shocked and tries to free her and succeeds. They could have made the preps look a little heavier. However Jigar and rashi come there and are shocked to see Gopi like that. The officer comes as well and tells them that they got the kidnapper. Ahem however doesn't care about it. He lifts gopi in his lap and tries to make her wake up. Loved the way he took her hand in his and was patting her face so lovingly. the ambulance is there and Ahem carries Gopi down stairs. Being very carefully.

you can see how hard this hits ahem. He is totally out of it. Gopi opens here eyes after ahem is calling her but then her head sinks down and she looks like dead!! Rashi looks really shocked and Jigar looks about to cry. Ahem walks in the wrong direction and Jigar and the police officer stop him. Then he carries her to the ambulance. Such a sad scene. How he cradles her in his arms and doesn't want to let go!!! So sweet. Like the fact that Rashi wants to go with Ahem and Gopi and Jigar takes action again.

They come to the hospital and Ahem still holds on to Gopi. So sweet and heard breaking I can't even tell you. But then he has to let go Cry nothing more to say about it just Cry Jigar did great supporting his brother. The modi's come and my darling Koki is totally frightend as well. She comes and imediately asked ahem what happened? Why him? he looks so out of it already and I thought Koki would recognise this. So Ahem just stammers and Jigar tells them what happend. Then Urmi and the shahs come. Hate Urmi so much Angry okay she didn't know how badly Gopi is injured but she must have known that she is. But still she has only eyes for Rashi, who isn't hurt at all and maybe looks a little distrest but nothing more. However I liked the fact that Rashi made her shut up pretty quickly. Otherwise koki would have done that by the looks of it. Urmi did look shocked to her that Gopi is badly injured but could just be my wishful thinking.

Didn't get the police part either but I think they just wanted to show how upset Koki is because of Gopi. She actually didn't know what to say and look dangerly close to tears. My poor heroine.

Then the doctors come and tell them how bad it is looking for Gopi Cry and asked ahem if gopi has alergies to medicines. Luckily Jitu was there to answer the question, because I think no one else had the answer. So the doctor tells them to keep her awake and stresses the fact that Gopi might day. Loved Koki here nearly begging the man to tell her that her gopi vahu will be fine again. But the doctor can't. As soon as they are alowed to go to her Hetal and Koki run in the room to the head of the bed. Ahem followed but stood at the end of the bed. He looked so devasted. Cry

Then the doctor comes with more bad news and Hetal made me angry. She can clearly see that Ahem is devasted but still she asks him what to do. She is elder to him. she should know!!! And not ask Ahem the upset and shocked husband.

Sorry took me ages to write this. Had to eat in between and watch csi new york!!

Hi Kristin!!

Love your post!!
I love the fact my nicknames are catching on!!!

It was a great episode and kudos goes to Ahem!!
Yeah you're right the police scene could have been to highlight Kokila's feelings, I did think it was weird everyone kept asking Ahem questions and what to do when he was blatantly shell shocked by what had happened!!

Was it a good CSI?

Yeah we had fun!! We were out for hours, shopping, gossiping and generally catching up!! Spent ages talking about GoHem too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

Great post Nazma!!!

Hi Kristin!!

Love your post!!
I love the fact my nicknames are catching on!!!

It was a great episode and kudos goes to Ahem!!
Yeah you're right the police scene could have been to highlight Kokila's feelings, I did think it was weird everyone kept asking Ahem questions and what to do when he was blatantly shell shocked by what had happened!!

Was it a good CSI?

Yeah we had fun!! We were out for hours, shopping, gossiping and generally catching up!! Spent ages talking about GoHem too!!

Thanks Nazma!!

Yeah your nicknames are really catchy and funny LOL

It really was a great epi and Ahem was making my hear clench so much. I was an emotional wrack afterwards!! Nazim did really great acting here. Just loved the whole epi. I am a drama girl and love to see big drama and a lot of emotion running haywire and I got that today.

I liked it. It was sad and funny and brilliant. But I really love CSI NY so there is always something I like about its epis!!

That sounds like fun Big smile Glad you had such a great time!!

NazmaJ

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
very well written analysis of today's' episode Nazma,,,,,, today it was all the way Ahemji's show... his anger, his action, his trauma, his shock, his disbelief., his guilt,  his concern, his fear, everything was about Ahemji...Jigar was the support system fr him today

IchangeditNazmaJ

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
today ahem feeling were shown very nicely it was teach to the heart 

IchangeditNazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

very well written analysis of today's' episode Nazma,,,,,, today it was all the way Ahemji's show... his anger, his action, his trauma, his shock, his disbelief., his guilt,  his concern, his fear, everything was about Ahemji...Jigar was the support system fr him today

Thankyou Munni!!

Ichangedit

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Great post ... Love your family tooo.

IchangeditNazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Great post ... Love your family tooo.

Aww thanks Anj!!

I love my family too, regardless of their constant making fun of me!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top