This episode belongs to our Ahemji!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Well I really should have watched this episode in private!!!!

So we start with ghunda bhai getting Gopi taken upstairs, Ahem is not happy and uses aome of his awesomeness to aim superbly at one of the bad guys' head with a stick from afar. Cue some great fighting from golden boy here!
Gopi looks very worried throughout for her Ahemji but he was doing magnificently until the chubby ghunda who'd been sent to check outside for police came back because he'd left his phone back.
Meanwhile Ahem has sent Gopi up to untie Rashi. Rashi is shocked to hear Gopi shouting her name.
Chubby ghunda comes in and starts beating Ahem so whilst Golden boy could handle three, four were slightly too much for him.
Ghunda bhai sends chubby up to stop Gopi.
And Jigar finally realises that everyone has been away too long and gets out of the car.
Chubby shoves Gopi so Rashi picks up a foam brick and clobbers him in the head. Gopi is shocked and Rashi pulls her along.

Jigar does some 007ing here and sneaks carefully into the building where Ahem is thraashing ghundabhai, while Gopi is now pulling Rashi along upstairs.
Jigar hjeaars fighting noises and finds Ahem who tells him to go upstairs where Rashi and Gopi are while he takes care of business down here. Love the fact Ahem gets the money back!! Your priorities are right here!!!

Flowery shirted ghunda finds GoShi so Gopi tells Rashi to leave, Rashi true to her innate natuere doesn't even hesitate and runs off leaving Gopi to face Flowery ghunda on her own. He proceeds to drag her and Gopi stands on a pipe which lifts up and hits him in the head causing him to let go of Gopi and fall down in pain.

Back to Ahem who is mercileesly beating the living daylights of ghunda bhai - sorry ghunda bhai I love you but I love Ahem more and you truly deserved the beating!!!! Ahem then picks up the briefcase - can't forget the money - and runs upstairs just in time to see Rashi tug her pallu which is stuck to a pillar which causes the poles to fall and the roof to fall. Rashi runs into a conveniently placed Jigar and hugs him - he unlike Ahem hugs her back.
Ahem rocks up and shouts at Rashi as to the whereabouts of Gopi, who says she was right behind her - now is Rashi kying because as far as I can tell Rashi ran off and left Gopi at the ghunda's mercy so for all she knew Gopi was still being held captive? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Ahem loks back and is shocked and runs to find her, sees her running away from the falling poles and roof and follows her unfortunately he cannot save her and she is crushed by the roof.

Seeing this Ahem looked broken - totally beyond shocked. At this point tears formulated in my eyes and I realised that sitting in the livign room with my entire family who love poking fun out of me for being too emotionally invested in GoHem was not the best plan I'd ever had. I had to stop here compose myself before I could carry on - thankfully mum and dad were busy watching Deal or no deal.

And back to the show.
Ahem's utter despair at seeing Gopi like that has made me fall completely and utterly further in love with him than I was before. HIs superhuman strength at this moment (I am well aware that they were very lightweight props!) just showed the power of his love and determination to get Gopi out of the rubble. His voice held concern for Gopi and you could hear the worry for her. The way he picked her up and took her to the ambulance while still talking to her was beautiful. He tried reassuring her but he realy needed reassuring himself. He was out of his mind with concern and needed prompting from both Jigar and the cop to remind him that the ambulance was waiting.
Once in the ambulance he refused to let go of Gopi!! He didn't want to let go. Jigar took charge of informing the family and Ahem did not look that bothered whether they were informed or not. His entire concern was for Gopi.
Rashi decides to go with the ambulance and Ahem makes a little room for her but his focus is Gopi.

At the hospital Ahem and RaJi are walking with the stretcher, Ahem is still telling Gopi to open her eys, she does and mutters Ahemji. Ahem is holding onto Gopi's hand. The doctore says they needed to do some tests imediately and asks Ahem if this is his wife, he answers yes she is, she is my wife.
The doctor asks how these injuries happened, Ahem doesn't know what to say - poor boy is in shock so Jigar answers. The doctor takes Gopi into casualty and Ahem tries to go with until Jigar stops him and reminds him that he can't go there. A beautiful shot here of Ahem and Gopi's hands separating - Ahem looks truly upset (I hope the hands separating isn't a sign of things to come!!) My poor Ahemji looks a broken man and it's lovely to see Jigar giving support to his older brother.

Enter the rest of the Modi's led by Koki. She goes straight to Ahem who is visibly shocked and responds very brokenly that she's inside. Chirag then asks how this happened, while Hetal asks if she's very injured.
Jigar explains that she is very injured and how it happened - cue reactions shots from everyone and then Shah's and Kinjal, Dhaval come in too.
Urmila goes straight to Rashi and sayas you're not hurt are you and look what state my daughter is in, Rashi is obviously discomfited by this and says that she's fine and Gopi is the one that is hurt. Kokila is not impressed by Urmila here!! Kinjal however doesn't seem to care the evil cow.
Koki asks how it happened and Ahem blames himself for letting Gopi go in on her own. Kokila asks him to explain clearly.
Now the police turn up and here I get a little confused. Why are there two sets of cops? What happened to the police who came to the factory - surely they were the ones Kokila called? Or did they come coincidentally with an ambulance? Why does this cop need a report from Koki who wasn't even there? Can anyone clear this up for me?
Kokila explains that Gopi is injured and therefore Koki is in no state to file a report at this time.

Meanwhile the doctor is with Gopi whi is opening and closing her eyes but not responding when being talked to.
Ahem is a little clamer now and is able to tell the police what happened, the cops assk if the kidnappers did it to which Ahem answers no  with a little look at Rashi and is interrupted by the doctor.
The doctor who seems to have no problem with letting all and sundry know what is wrong with Gopi informs Ahem that she needs an operation. Ahem looking shocked again - more reaction shots. The doc needs to know about any allergies to medicines she has which obviously Ahem won't know about thankfully Jhitubhai answers in the negative.
The doc then tells them that he needs to get things ready for the op and for no more than 3 people at a time to see Gopi, and make sure she stays awake as there is a danger she may fall into a coma - now seriously isn't this the nurse's job?
Cue more reaction shots as they are informed Gopi is sinking and the op needs to be done urgently.

Kokila, Hetal and Ahem go in with no discussion with anyone else. Ahem stays a little back while Kokila and Hetal talk to Gopi and try and get her to open her eyes. Gopi does open her eyes once and sees all three there - Koki sounds terrifying.
The doctor swings in and says that  Gopi is deteriorating. One arm is fractured and the internal bleeding is getting worse, they need O Negative blood which is rare and not in their blood bank at the moment.
Ahem says Gopi can't even open her eyes now.  Hetal says no one in their family has O neg.

Precap looks interesting, Gopi seems to be slowly dying or going into a coma, Koki is panicking!!!

Now I really don't want a coma or any amnesia!!
I do think that it will be Rashi who ends up donating the blood though.

RESERVED!πŸ‘

Wonderful post Nazma!,i do have to say this episode was very emotional and upsetting in every aspect,i mean poor Gopi,her state was horrible and Ahen feeling guilty and panicking,it was sooo  cute,i loved every bit of it,even the Goki scene,i also liked it when Raashi showed she actually cared  for Gopi for the first time,i would rate this episode 8/10 because it was heart-clenching!

😊
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
OMG! Chubby! Flowery guy. πŸ€£ Gr8 nicknames.
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RESERVED!πŸ‘

Wonderful post Nazma!,i do have to say this episode was very emotional and upsetting in every aspect,i mean poor Gopi,her state was horrible and Ahen feeling guilty and panicking,it was sooo  cute,i loved every bit of it,even the Goki scene,i also liked it when Raashi showed she actually cared  for Gopi for the first time,i would rate this episode 8/10 because it was heart-clenching!

😊

Thanks Chika!!!

So much emotion in this episode!! Jigar taking responsiblity because his big bro wasn't able to!!
Koki's emotion filled voice when asking about Gopi.
Even Rashi was upset.

But I can't get past Ahem!!! The boy is lost!!
great post...it was a very emotional epi...i just cant get over how selfish urmi is...she comes to the hospital and all she cares about is rashi...god someone please do something where she gets a taste of her own medicine
Originally posted by varshu27

great post...it was a very emotional epi...i just cant get over how selfish urmi is...she comes to the hospital and all she cares about is rashi...god someone please do something where she gets a taste of her own medicine

I agree,Urmi is a disgusting character,i hate her😑
Overall the foundation for Ahem to move forward has been laid !!!!
Really nice post your right today was ahems show all the way
yaaddaash kho gayi tohhh? 
Originally posted by Madvoot

OMG! Chubby! Flowery guy. πŸ€£ Gr8 nicknames.

πŸ˜† Well I had to call them something!!