General Didi for Zee tv Americas - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
General 2 go wid her strict nature...it sounds weird though...thank god its d same in India...
i know u are telegu...socha ki shayad paas paas states me rehtey ho toh samjh jaogey...like i undersand oriya...

and though general is close to millitary it sounds more average wala general...i mean its like an average sister...general didi...pata nahi yehi dimag me aya...atleast they should have conducted a poll and asked viewers...isse show ki publicity bhi ho jati...they dont seem to care...
Rinky why will they conduct poll for USA viewers ... ?? May be HD PH wanted clean n clear name so future main koi controversy naa ho ðŸ˜†

Agar India main name change karna padta to sayad hota because Shows TRP comes from Indian Audience not abroad ...
woh toh hai...sab kuchh trp ka mahima hai...but they dont undestand...publicity me koi bhi news chhota news nahi hota...had they realesed an article...HD changes to GD keeping the sensitivity involved with Hitler in mind...kuchh na hota people would have another article to discuss and think about...chalo whom am i teach them anything...jo dil me aye karein woh log
They might release  or might not Rinky , again same reason, ðŸ˜† HD changed to GD for USA market only , may be channel do not want to create confusion for the audience ..
whatever, as i said...let them decide for themselves...
Better for them,gr8 that they didnt change it here:)
General Didi makes no sense to me.
Maybe something else like Military Didi ðŸ¤£
well I am glad HD is still HD in India... ðŸ˜ƒ
it changed to general didi in canada as well