Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

*Parichay-5th Dec'11 Written Update* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the update

kunal for sure soon will tell witcha not to marry vineet, its all witcha plan

wished they had shown some proper sinal scene today, hope we get some tmrw

glad siddhi ound out about rohit raveena, but i dont think she will tell kunal

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Parichay-5th Dec'11 Written Update* (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by rdfan

Thanks Sahasra

I just want Siddhi to go and Tell Kunal and not b the typical ekta lead...and i am feeling sad for Kunal how sick witcha to toy with his feelings all over again...Siddhi needs to safe guard her relationship first up and can wepls get SINAL they r the leads or have the leads changed ...point is ekta ko mahaan female leads wale shows ki aadat hai so wo Kunal k char ko bhi waise hi treat karti haiROFL
what a non sense yaar,cvs are hell bent on destroying the show.Sammy and Keerti can have vacation plans as they are reduced to character artists and dont get any screen time now a days.Ouch

So bank epi's par itna ghatiya aur inconsistent stuff bhi na dikhao ...i just hope it gets betterSmile..

-sahasra--Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
ts 4 updt. small correction it's 5th dec not 5th nov. wats this backups? n weekly updts means reg updts?u r not doing further 

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ts 4 updt. small correction it's 5th dec not 5th nov.LOLLOLThanks Savz See i even lost my senses after watching the epiROFL wats this backups?Backups means those who are willing to do written updates when regular updaters can't do it due to work/any problem. n weekly updts means reg updts?u r not doing furtherI'll be regular updater for monday.We have opened a thread for weekly updates-that is on sat/sun that week's summary will be written in that thread.Have a look at this linkhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2006064 We want voulnteers for weekly updaters as well as backups.

Edited by -sahasra- - 05 December 2011 at 12:01pm

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

So bank epi's par itna ghatiya aur inconsistent stuff bhi na dikhao ...i just hope it gets betterSmile..
arey pooja i didn't say they have gone on vacation and cvs are showing us their bank epis.Considering the recent fall in their level from lead pairs to side kicks,i want sameer n keerti to take a break from all this torture and have a vacation.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ts 4 updt. small correction it's 5th dec not 5th nov.LOLLOLThanks Savz See i even lost my senses after watching the epiROFL wats this backups?Backups means those who are willing to do written updates when regular updaters can't do it due to work/any problem. n weekly updts means reg updts?u r not doing furtherI'll be regular updater for monday.We have opened a thread for weekly updates-that is on sat/sun that week's summary will be written in that thread.Have a look at this linkhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2006064 We want voulnteers for weekly updaters as well as backups.

ya i understood the condition after 2day's epi LOL me too not feeling of uploading SiNal scenes nowadays Cry thnx for the info Smile

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 05 December 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

jeb1

IF-Sizzlerz

jeb1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

-sahasra-

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

arey pooja i didn't say they have gone on vacation and cvs are showing us their bank epis.Considering the recent fall in their level from lead pairs to side kicks,i want sameer n keerti to take a break from all this torture and have a vacation.

Thanks for the update sahasra.Hug. its so painful to do updates for such episodes. Sleepy

and i feel Sammy is already busy with something, seeing lot of his BD's these days.. Ouch yest also he wasn't in same frame as others in many scenes. I don't want this BD trend in Parichay too like BALH D'oh and God save us from this Witcha Torture.. puleeezzz

-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.