*Parichay-5th Dec'11 Written Update*

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update dear πŸ˜³
@ sahasra...i can do WU for back-up and weekly for my christmas vcation uptil january...πŸ˜›...then when college starts i can be for back up if i can...😳...but i am from US and need to wait for links to do it......if u guys are okay for a little bit delay then PM me we can discuss further...😊

thanks for today's update...πŸ€—
Thanks sahasra for the update. Lately it's a torture for the updater to do WU as the show has been hitting rock bottom by each passing day. Not sure If I can be more disappointed than this with the story line. I fear more crappy episodes are coming in the near future. 
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

@ sahasra...i can do WU for back-up and weekly for my christmas vcation uptil january...πŸ˜›.PM me the dates on which you can do weekly updates during your vacation.😊..then when college starts i can be for back up if i can...😳...but i am from US and need to wait for links to do it......if u guys are okay for a little bit delay then PM me we can discuss further...😊yh its ok.Do you have any specific days or you are ready for backups on all days/week.😊

thanks for today's update...πŸ€—welcome dear😊

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks sahasra for the update. Lately it's a torture for the updater to do WU as the show has been hitting rock bottom by each passing day. Not sure If I can be more disappointed than this with the story line. I fear more crappy episodes are coming in the near future. 
Very true Rani.I couldn't see the epi on TV today,had i seen it i would have just finished of WU quickly.Such a horrible epi.The lead pair have become like character artists,i can't see the show moving anywhere expect the daily dumbeena-witcha crap😑
Thanks Sahasra

I just want Siddhi to go and Tell Kunal and not b the typical ekta lead...and i am feeling sad for Kunal how sick witcha to toy with his feelings all over again...Siddhi needs to safe guard her relationship first up and can wepls get SINAL they r the leads or have the leads changed ...point is ekta ko mahaan female leads wale shows ki aadat hai so wo Kunal k char ko bhi waise hi treat karti hai🀣
Originally posted by rdfan

Thanks Sahasra

I just want Siddhi to go and Tell Kunal and not b the typical ekta lead...and i am feeling sad for Kunal how sick witcha to toy with his feelings all over again...Siddhi needs to safe guard her relationship first up and can wepls get SINAL they r the leads or have the leads changed ...point is ekta ko mahaan female leads wale shows ki aadat hai so wo Kunal k char ko bhi waise hi treat karti hai🀣
what a non sense yaar,cvs are hell bent on destroying the show.Sammy and Keerti can have vacation plans as they are reduced to character artists and dont get any screen time now a days.
hi

thanks for the update

kunal for sure soon will tell witcha not to marry vineet, its all witcha plan

wished they had shown some proper sinal scene today, hope we get some tmrw

glad siddhi ound out about rohit raveena, but i dont think she will tell kunal

norzar
Originally posted by -sahasra-

what a non sense yaar,cvs are hell bent on destroying the show.Sammy and Keerti can have vacation plans as they are reduced to character artists and dont get any screen time now a days.

So bank epi's par itna ghatiya aur inconsistent stuff bhi na dikhao ...i just hope it gets better😊..