Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

*Parichay-5th Dec'11 Written Update*

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821shivnirrani_mahcirloop118sc19checkingsdavisguninoorshiny3maharajz19972011payalashmeetkaur1234gondichennai28sanjanasirimiss_patel5nandrjpshabana_79beautifulbcnupskdivra4bmm1985beeangel11piyushi-Swetha-deepa911kamna-RD--Khush-nancy1996LuvStrk-001prncz-MariaMars-mjht_oneRajiniliciousnorzar

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@ sahasra...i can do WU for back-up and weekly for my christmas vcation uptil january...Tongue...then when college starts i can be for back up if i can...Embarrassed...but i am from US and need to wait for links to do it...Ouch...if u guys are okay for a little bit delay then PM me we can discuss further...Smile

thanks for today's update...Hug

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks sahasra for the update. Lately it's a torture for the updater to do WU as the show has been hitting rock bottom by each passing day. Not sure If I can be more disappointed than this with the story line. I fear more crappy episodes are coming in the near future. 

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--MariaMars-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

@ sahasra...i can do WU for back-up and weekly for my christmas vcation uptil january...Tongue.PM me the dates on which you can do weekly updates during your vacation.Smile..then when college starts i can be for back up if i can...Embarrassed...but i am from US and need to wait for links to do it...Ouch...if u guys are okay for a little bit delay then PM me we can discuss further...Smileyh its ok.Do you have any specific days or you are ready for backups on all days/week.Smile

thanks for today's update...Hugwelcome dearSmile

Edited by -sahasra- - 05 December 2011 at 11:25am
-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks sahasra for the update. Lately it's a torture for the updater to do WU as the show has been hitting rock bottom by each passing day. Not sure If I can be more disappointed than this with the story line. I fear more crappy episodes are coming in the near future. 
Very true Rani.I couldn't see the epi on TV today,had i seen it i would have just finished of WU quickly.Such a horrible epi.The lead pair have become like character artists,i can't see the show moving anywhere expect the daily dumbeena-witcha crapAngry

LuvStrk-001-MariaMars--Rani

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Sahasra

I just want Siddhi to go and Tell Kunal and not b the typical ekta lead...and i am feeling sad for Kunal how sick witcha to toy with his feelings all over again...Siddhi needs to safe guard her relationship first up and can wepls get SINAL they r the leads or have the leads changed ...point is ekta ko mahaan female leads wale shows ki aadat hai so wo Kunal k char ko bhi waise hi treat karti haiROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-sahasra--MariaMars--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Thanks Sahasra

I just want Siddhi to go and Tell Kunal and not b the typical ekta lead...and i am feeling sad for Kunal how sick witcha to toy with his feelings all over again...Siddhi needs to safe guard her relationship first up and can wepls get SINAL they r the leads or have the leads changed ...point is ekta ko mahaan female leads wale shows ki aadat hai so wo Kunal k char ko bhi waise hi treat karti haiROFL
what a non sense yaar,cvs are hell bent on destroying the show.Sammy and Keerti can have vacation plans as they are reduced to character artists and dont get any screen time now a days.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars--Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index