Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarach

awsome post yarr.what to say..u said it all

This one act shows that Arnav is always there and when the stimulus is right, he can and does overpower ASR ...but the stimulus has been sporadic & weak ...this can be strengthened gradually and under correct person can become strong enough for Arnav to emerge ..

loved them.
he knows evryone's weekness and as he said alway think abt ur benifit..he uses the weekness to get his benifit.
he did used that earlier in case of khushi in that arranging engagment.but it didnt worked on her.it broke her.but still didnt got his desired results...
as today he did in case of mami..and succeful...we can see a victory glow on his face after that.and how ASR marches away.
this proven him right and his beliefs..abt money,power,love,emotions...
when he said her that today again she is proved to b wronge.it looked like all the war was between them..and it showed the clash of their idealogies and how opposite they r...he think as bussinessman..and she is too naive,too innocent takes everything on heart..his mind works.her heart.

Thank You, sarach πŸ˜ƒ

he knows every one's weakness and he uses it  ..

You know y'day when ASR was going on about Power n paisa , Nuksan n Faida ...I just wanted Khushi to ask him ..what is the value of his and Anjali's bond.. Since he  fixes values for all relationship..what would be the value of Anji-Arnav bond..would have loved to hear his reply ...

I think with slapgate on, ASR might come to stay on..and this will be war between  Khushi n ASR ...with Arnav walking away from Khushi and khushi standing all alone  with the family members  far away in the huddle..I think this is one battle Khushi might be fighting alone..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sathu, i would love to see payal striking hard at arnav and defending khushi when pervert's truth comes out IF khushi decides to keep shush about da whole thing. like we discussed, payal is da most strongest female character in da show though she gets minimum screen space

i too can't see khushi allowing another broken marriage for payal but i can see pervert trying to molest khushi in da process of payash wedding

what's your take on arnav & blah's engagement? you think it will happen?!?! i dont think so
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

sathu, i would love to see payal striking hard at arnav and defending khushi when pervert's truth comes out IF khushi decides to keep shush about da whole thing. like we discussed, payal is da most strongest female character in da show though she gets minimum screen space

i too can't see khushi allowing another broken marriage for payal but i can see pervert trying to molest khushi in da process of payash wedding

what's your take on arnav & blah's engagement? you think it will happen?!?! i dont think so

I think she will strike, Nadzii..with  Cry baby collapsing like pack of cards..it has to be a strong female who has to be a adjudicator  ..Payal fits that role ..since  Arnav already feels  a bit of guilt on  destroying her life, he cannot  dismiss her summarily like the way he does others...

Shyam will not molest but he will try to subjugate  Khushi by emotional blackmail , try to get her to come to him ...He will not let go so easily ...he has got much invested in it

Donno whether it will happen or not, Nadzii .. but la will also not make an exit so soon..
sumana-13 thumbnail
Sathya !!! I'm becoming a fan of your writing yaar πŸ€—... uufff... what a style you have man I'm literally floored😍 ... 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Sathya !!! I'm becoming a fan of your writing yaar πŸ€—... uufff... what a style you have man I'm literally floored😍 ... 

Sumana ,πŸ€—

where were u ??

Thanxx , Darling !! πŸ˜ƒ ..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandrika1315

@tanthya... very well analysed todays episode... loved your post...thanks

Thank You, Chandrika ... it's my pleasure 😊
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heya...tany...πŸ€—
awesome post once again...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yep dear...the way u analyzed it...sooo true...agree...this episode was simply...&... clean one...the way Arnav react was fab...he z right @ that time...mami ki tho hosh udgai yaar...πŸ˜† ...

and his expressions on it...wowww amazing...full of expressions...hatz off to Barun..πŸ‘.. the man who can speak in his eyes...haye...😳😍...I totally love him ya...❀️

and the precap...I'm sooo dead...he looks tooo much handsome on white...πŸ€ͺ...

I don't like to speak about that stupid shyam...🀬...😑...🀒...
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank You, sarach πŸ˜ƒ

he knows every one's weakness and he uses it ..

You know y'day when ASR was going on about Power n paisa , Nuksan n Faida ...I just wanted Khushi to ask him ..what is the value of his and Anjali's bond.. Since he fixes values for all relationship..what would be the value of Anji-Arnav bond..would have loved to hear his reply ...

I think with slapgate on, ASR might come to stay on..and this will be war between Khushi n ASR ...with Arnav walking away from Khushi and khushi standing all alone with the family members far away in the huddle..I think this is one battle Khushi might be fighting alone..

she will ask that surelyabt his so called jija ji when his truth will b out in front of everyone.abt his money,power and all that he use to ta n.how he cant judge his own jija ji..and will ask abt the value of anj and his bond..
good observation yar..may b she will fight alone the battle with prevert..he might threat her abt payash marriage breakage.and she will have to b mum...and the new promo.i badly wanted that slap for last 4 months..loved that.much awaited promo.the first thing i got in morning.that made my day.Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

glad to read a positive post else im so FED UP with complains !

if asr manhandles khushi pple complian , if he doesnt pple complian , if he goes n marry khushi and confess his love within a week every 1 will complain cuz tht not asr if he doesnot pple complian ufff i guess we all have become more complicated then asr .

he is arnav singh raizada not om prakash !  A ruthless guy who is in love yet doesnt know it hes is one complicated   hero !

I see people have problems with khushi too GOD ! 

now tomm inshallah hopefully we get an amazing scene between asr n khushi every one will just drool GUY plz this is a TV SERIAL based on mill n boons stry track with  many interlinked tracks so things will move slowly n steady and yes it is !

I understand, maham😊..sometimes it frustrates me too ..but then I shrug it off..Many a time it is waste of time   , I just wait for the Rabba ve moment when the whole forum unites in drooling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great Analysis. I too felt that the episod was aimed at the difference in their ideaologies.

There could be this factor that it was a balance act. With Payal Khushi's plan worked and so they had to show that Arnav's POV should also work so they stand on equal footing in contributing to the success of PAYASH wedding. It might be th intension that both of them were equally dedicated to mission payash and have dislodged the hurdles in the way equally.