highly disappointing episode.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
highly disappointing episode.

i did not get what exactly  karthik and lovely doing.what is big deal.??

i want to ask only onething  to cvs.they want to show lovely and karthik doing right or wrong.??

if they are doing wrong then they need to pack bags and move out of house.

but
 if they are doing right thing then there is no need to plead.

or cvs again want to go back to time tested formula of mahaan and sacrificing dil theme.

looks like cvs are not made up there mind to what to do,and they are in highly in confused state.

i am highly disappointed with todays episode.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
completely agree what a disappointing episode, they need to bring in Ammsa quickly and maasa is such a bxxxch.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am disappointed in the whole episode too. Kartik has been very good and I like how he supported his wife.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

I am disappointed in the whole episode too. Kartik has been very good and I like how he supported his wife.

hope tomorrow onwards again show shift back to comedy as family members can cross lines accidentally and that will create sum fun.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

hope tomorrow onwards again show shift back to comedy as family members can cross lines accidentally and that will create sum fun.

Doesn't look like..they are going to make these people cry for a whole month unless ammasa comes back ...and moreover this Lovely lied to ammasa that everything is fine...
fesunil thumbnail
I think I understand why Karthik and Lovely returned: to keep the family together however they did not expect the reaction of the family, it s more difficult than they thought. I think they should work closely with grandma and not hide what is going on as grandma will be the key to the reconciliation.  Otherwise they better go abroad and return after ten years.???😕