highly disappointing episode.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
highly disappointing episode.

i did not get what exactly  karthik and lovely doing.what is big deal.??

i want to ask only onething  to cvs.they want to show lovely and karthik doing right or wrong.??

if they are doing wrong then they need to pack bags and move out of house.

but
 if they are doing right thing then there is no need to plead.

or cvs again want to go back to time tested formula of mahaan and sacrificing dil theme.

looks like cvs are not made up there mind to what to do,and they are in highly in confused state.

i am highly disappointed with todays episode.

Edited by 100raj - 05 December 2011 at 10:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843soap_fanorianthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "highly disappointing episode." in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tahmina16

Tahmina16

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
completely agree what a disappointing episode, they need to bring in Ammsa quickly and maasa is such a bxxxch.

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I am disappointed in the whole episode too. Kartik has been very good and I like how he supported his wife.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

I am disappointed in the whole episode too. Kartik has been very good and I like how he supported his wife.

hope tomorrow onwards again show shift back to comedy as family members can cross lines accidentally and that will create sum fun.

soap_fan

Goldie

soap_fan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by rayadallie

hope tomorrow onwards again show shift back to comedy as family members can cross lines accidentally and that will create sum fun.

Doesn't look like..they are going to make these people cry for a whole month unless ammasa comes back ...and moreover this Lovely lied to ammasa that everything is fine...Ouch

fesunil

Groupbie

fesunil

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I think I understand why Karthik and Lovely returned: to keep the family together however they did not expect the reaction of the family, it s more difficult than they thought. I think they should work closely with grandma and not hide what is going on as grandma will be the key to the reconciliation.  Otherwise they better go abroad and return after ten years.???Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.