Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Super Fast Episode.Menaka Trying Make Pratz Life Hell.Tamtam Is Very Narrow Minded Guy.Mira Has Proposed Our Baba...!!!

Episode Started In TN Hall.Thakurs Were Busy With Bouquet Investigation.Menaka Was Scared To See This.But After Knowing That Komal Hasn't Sent It,She Took The Credit...SDS As Always Taunted Pratz.But This Time Baba Made Her Mouth Shut.

TanShi.No Comment.

KriYa Bedroom.Bouquet Investigation Was Also On There.Was Expecting A KriYa Scene.But Disappointed.

Mira's Place.She Confirmed That Bouquet Was Sent By Her.

Again MMFG/GH.No Comment Again.

TN Hall.Everyone Wished SPS His Birthday.SS Told That He'll Take SPS To Temple.But Pratz Told That He'll Go To School First.Menaka Taunted Her.As Usual SDS Also Joined The Bashing Party.Pratz Was Looking Sad.

Baba's Restaurant.After Mira's Entrance,Baba Gave Her A 'Bhashan' About Love,Education,Money,Family...ETC.After This 'Bhashan' Unexpectedly Mira Proposed Baba...He Was Shocked...!!!

Precap:Menaka Told Thakurs That Pratz Is Beating SPS&He Was Crying...!!!

⭐️Star Of The Day-Arhaan Baba,Pooja Babu.⭐️

Thumbs Up To C.Vs.

Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A good episode where story moved fast 😊

so as i suspected the bouquet was from Meera indeed...n M thought it was from radhe or any of her old customer 😆 ...so looks like meera don't know anything about K except his hotel n house ...she has seen him n has fallen for him...she don't know that he is illiterate ...that's why she keeps on writing peoms to him n now 'i love u' in english 🤢

P seems to have impressed with M... n i was controlling myself from throwing something at the TV when i saw that bouquet in kriya room 😡 n when will samar move out of there  😡

tanmay is somewhat right in thinking that a girl who could sink so low to take revenge from her sister could do anything   but he should've thought about their relation for the past 4 years n analyzed where n when arushi had behaved like that in these 4 years ...but ofcourse he only started hearing things about her now 😕 well , i must say that i feel poor about arushi

the promo scene  happened  ...everybody was right in their own way...P wanted samar to go to school n come back n then go to temple...but the others wanted him to go to temple first...but suddenly their priority was to insult P n see P defeated than taking samar to temple ...especially SDS 😡 M is very cunning ...P needs to pull herself up ...

now the unexpected thing happened in today's episode...i mean i never thought that meera would say that to K so soon...liked how K gave back her bangle, ofcourse P told him to , n was trying to help her thinking that she was a lost case...K rightfully thought that she will be from a respectable household...n was advising her to study  ...wah, we may get to see K education track soon 😃  i think K will get blindly angry n would tell her to get out...n meera would get to see the other side of K which only P could control...

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Phool n mai apsey pyar kerti hun:O

uuufff aj ki epiii
wooowww
tis galll i thought she might nah say it soo shoonn buh she did
it ahaha...i lykkk it:p per poorr gal pyyaarrr ek dam sahey
admi sey kii per latteee as hes married nw:O:p

lubbbddd ma cuttee innocent mature babaa..
kahey tym barbaad kerti ho perho n all ahaha sho cuteee
n shweett of babaa...he was tellin her nah to waste her tym n her
parents money on al tis..just study haayyee rajjaa buhatey samajhdaar
hue gayee hooo..arhaina khusshh huiii:p:p

N MEERRAA she saiiidd it..OMG mai hotey tu stammer kerti
darti ghabratiii per uuufff tis gal ahaha eagerly waitin for
tmrows epi now..letss c wht ma hawtiepie says n hw he reacts n
wht is his action:p:p

i dun lyk shaktias new wife ughh shes after prats al d sme
stuuff borinngg...

thinking one thing i guess meeraa already knws krishuz marriieddd😳mje lagra hai
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hating menka to the core...she is behind prats and prats is getting impressed by her day by day😡...she is sideling prats every decision...most probably ss will give the full responsiblity of samar to menka tomorrow...it will b a hard blow to poor prats...😭
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice episode, Waiting for PBJ soon to happen , it will b interesting

towatch M & SDS

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was releived when Meera told K he's the one she's in love with, how many times were we gonna see the same scene repd, i hope he wipes that soppy look from her face, want to see how she reacts to him telling her he's married, will she be shocked, or does she know?
Tanshi, i wish T would just ask A about her past rather than sulking, it doesn't suit him.
I hope Sam sides with P tomorrow, when K's at work, she's on her own against the rest of the clan.
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very good episode atleast now Meera will not come to hotel to take glimpses of Krishna.Menaka is playing very intelligently she is insulting prats everytime and Prats is getting impressed with her.Tanmay and Arushi dont know whats going on.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gd review... my like button not working...😃
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If krishna or Pratz come to know that the flower is not from Menaka to Samar, they may suspect Menaka.
Most interesting part is Krishna's response to Meera.  Most probably he is not going to explode.  He may tell her he is happily married and that he loves his wife very much.