dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hi,

pls post ur reviews here Big smile 

Edited by dhakarn - 05 December 2011 at 10:48am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100ninahegdearvinder.singha_umasanitha7ajitha10Elvira22suk4Eden_luvsKriyababithajrekrnCaptain_PhilipsArhainAshishriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 5-12-11" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Super Fast Episode.Menaka Trying Make Pratz Life Hell.Tamtam Is Very Narrow Minded Guy.Mira Has Proposed Our Baba...!!!
Scared 1
Episode Started In TN Hall.Thakurs Were Busy With Bouquet Investigation.Menaka Was Scared To See This.But After Knowing That Komal Hasn't Sent It,She Took The Credit...SDS As Always Taunted Pratz.But This Time Baba Made Her Mouth Shut.
No
TanShi.No Comment.
Computer SmashSoapbox
KriYa Bedroom.Bouquet Investigation Was Also On There.Was Expecting A KriYa Scene.But Disappointed.
Couple In BedKicking Dirt
Mira's Place.She Confirmed That Bouquet Was Sent By Her.
Crazy
Again MMFG/GH.No Comment Again.
Throw ComputerYou Suck
TN Hall.Everyone Wished SPS His Birthday.SS Told That He'll Take SPS To Temple.But Pratz Told That He'll Go To School First.Menaka Taunted Her.As Usual SDS Also Joined The Bashing Party.Pratz Was Looking Sad.
DevilPouty
Baba's Restaurant.After Mira's Entrance,Baba Gave Her A 'Bhashan' About Love,Education,Money,Family...ETC.After This 'Bhashan' Unexpectedly Mira Proposed Baba...He Was Shocked...!!!
You're NutsI Love YouBouquetElectric
Precap:Menaka Told Thakurs That Pratz Is Beating SPS&He Was Crying...!!!
She-devilShocked
Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Star Of The Day-Arhaan Baba,Pooja Babu.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Oscar Red Carpet 2Oscar Red Carpet 1
Thumbs Up To C.Vs.
Thumbs Up

Edited by -aHnAf- - 05 December 2011 at 11:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasanitha7ajitha10babithajsuk4rekrn....Poojie....

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
A good episode where story moved fast Smile

so as i suspected the bouquet was from Meera indeed...n M thought it was from radhe or any of her old customer LOL ...so looks like meera don't know anything about K except his hotel n house ...she has seen him n has fallen for him...she don't know that he is illiterate ...that's why she keeps on writing peoms to him n now 'i love u' in english Dead

P seems to have impressed with M...Ouch n i was controlling myself from throwing something at the TV when i saw that bouquet in kriya room Angry n when will samar move out of there Ouch Angry

tanmay is somewhat right in thinking that a girl who could sink so low to take revenge from her sister could do anything Ouch  but he should've thought about their relation for the past 4 years n analyzed where n when arushi had behaved like that in these 4 years ...but ofcourse he only started hearing things about her now Confused well , i must say that i feel poor about arushi

the promo scene  happened  ...everybody was right in their own way...P wanted samar to go to school n come back n then go to temple...but the others wanted him to go to temple first...but suddenly their priority was to insult P n see P defeated than taking samar to temple ...especially SDS Angry M is very cunning ...P needs to pull herself up ...

now the unexpected thing happened in today's episode...i mean i never thought that meera would say that to K so soon...liked how K gave back her bangle, ofcourse P told him to , n was trying to help her thinking that she was a lost case...K rightfully thought that she will be from a respectable household...n was advising her to study  ...wah, we may get to see K education track soon Big smile  i think K will get blindly angry n would tell her to get out...n meera would get to see the other side of K which only P could control...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100arvinder.singha_umalovekriyanajitha10heera1702Elvira22suk4babithajEden_luvsKriyaArhainAshishCaptain_Philipsriyya6....Poojie....

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Phool n mai apsey pyar kerti hun:O

uuufff aj ki epiii
wooowww
tis galll i thought she might nah say it soo shoonn buh she did
it ahaha...i lykkk it:p per poorr gal pyyaarrr ek dam sahey
admi sey kii per latteee as hes married nw:O:p

lubbbddd ma cuttee innocent mature babaa..
kahey tym barbaad kerti ho perho n all ahaha sho cuteee
n shweett of babaa...he was tellin her nah to waste her tym n her
parents money on al tis..just study haayyee rajjaa buhatey samajhdaar
hue gayee hooo..arhaina khusshh huiii:p:p

N MEERRAA she saiiidd it..OMG mai hotey tu stammer kerti
darti ghabratiii per uuufff tis gal ahaha eagerly waitin for
tmrows epi now..letss c wht ma hawtiepie says n hw he reacts n
wht is his action:p:p

i dun lyk shaktias new wife ughh shes after prats al d sme
stuuff borinngg...

thinking one thing i guess meeraa already knws krishuz marriiedddEmbarrassedOuchmje lagra hai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhlovekriyanElvira22suk4riyya6

lovekriyan

Goldie

lovekriyan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hating menka to the core...she is behind prats and prats is getting impressed by her day by dayAngry...she is sideling prats every decision...most probably ss will give the full responsiblity of samar to menka tomorrow...it will b a hard blow to poor prats...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singha_umaheera1702babithajsuk4

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

nice episode, Waiting for PBJ soon to happen , it will b interesting

towatch M & SDS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singha_uma

suk4

IF-Rockerz

suk4

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I was releived when Meera told K he's the one she's in love with, how many times were we gonna see the same scene repd, i hope he wipes that soppy look from her face, want to see how she reacts to him telling her he's married, will she be shocked, or does she know?
Tanshi, i wish T would just ask A about her past rather than sulking, it doesn't suit him.
I hope Sam sides with P tomorrow, when K's at work, she's on her own against the rest of the clan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhlaks76ajitha10heera1702babithaj....Poojie....

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Very good episode atleast now Meera will not come to hotel to take glimpses of Krishna.Menaka is playing very intelligently she is insulting prats everytime and Prats is getting impressed with her.Tanmay and Arushi dont know whats going on.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top