Thendral Monday 5th Nov 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the superb update Pearl.

Thulasi stole the show. For some reason i feel like TA is going to get more angry towards Thulasi when he get to know that Thulasi acted in-front of Charu. A psycho type person wont keep silent when she feel that she is losing, she will of course react back 2x times more. Thulasi doesn't know Charu is a psycho.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago
Thank you for the superb update Pearl.. πŸ€— Thank you so much for replacing ma..πŸ€— Happy that you got a good one..

First part TA getting so happy when Thulasi praised Charu.. omg..😑  As Shubba akka told.. the particular dialog of TA is to be noted.. Anyhow, Thulasi acting was awesome.. Shruthi's expressions were fabulous.. The moment where she saw TA getting ready to feed her with full of love and getting converted into ayoo pavam expression followed by little irritation thinking of Charu and finally anger with her plan in the mind.. were so well shown within few seconds.. OMG really awesome..

Second part... Never thought they would show the day morning.. What kind of torture is this to the viewers.. Anand bringing coffee to bujjima.. and the dialog by anand saying edu 100 years onna irundapadi sandosham.. What is going on.. could not really take those.. TA bringing coffee and TA while looking for the new house that episode he said edo 100 years onna vaazhyndapadi oru satisfaction.. Same repitation to this Anand.. omg really could not take that.. 🀒

Third part again was awesome with Thulasi's game.. Charu's aapu was too good.. By the way Thulasi clearly told that I thought and wanted to talk to TA as soon as he come.. But this TA is telling all because of Charu..😑 Thulasi's dialogs were too good.. again her expressions chance e ille.. at the end her mind voice was superb.. !!πŸ‘
πŸ‘Thanks pearl for the update.πŸ‘

wow!⭐️ thulsi stole the show.every expression given by thulsi really awesomeπŸ‘.I hope she will continue like this and expose charu😍.If TA knows she is acting,then  how will TA react to this..pls no😭😭

atlast antha pava patta jenmam KP.

again disappointing with temple scene.I wish they will show  TT temple scene after charu true intention  revealed.😍😍😍

come on thulsi.⭐️⭐️
thanks pearl for the update
T is in fullswing to bring back her husband to reality... Go on Thulasi i like ur acting
i was expecting that they will show TA feeding dosa for T but they showed Anand scene was disappointing... Anand scene starting it was funny but later it change to irritate us. i thought this week fully TA T and charu track will come but y they bring anand track in between???

Thank you  Pearl for the nice update...

Atlast  found some intense postitive energy and courage to face enemies directly in Tulasi's face! Bravo Tul..πŸ‘πŸΌ The way TA was explaning felt childish though but Tul expressions were awsome. πŸ‘

Ayyo Anand is back with Vazhiyals... enna koduma sir ithu...πŸ˜”

Charu & KP the made for each other pair arranging for dupe parents was funny.. Wonder to what extent her plans would succeed?She was not expecting Tul at that time, but the way she spoke to Tul makes feel that she has  a small  fear in her mindπŸ˜†... Tul great going!Hope to see more scenes on her counter...⭐️
Edited by harhem - 12 years ago
Xellent update pearl  πŸ˜Š

Wonderful start for the week...πŸ‘ T changing slowly, stopping TA from calling C, tendering apologies, acting casual,  counter attacking, it was T's day β­οΈ good expressions by Shruthi...Wish Dir give her more smiling scenes..😍 TA was lost, and we could make nothing from his reactions if he is acting or not, looks like he is not...πŸ˜•

If C's parents know KP from childhood, wonder why they have not known about his parents...C cheats everyone around around her expect her romance partner GW... and SQ of late...

Hope the week is full of interesting and fast episodes with other tracks...
                          Thanks Pearl for the update 😊.

Anandh's family scene was very irritating to watch 😑 as it is an unnecessary track at this stage 😈 but can bring smiles to our face when we see the comedy couple's funny activities 😳.

It was very bad to see TA appreciating Charu to the core πŸ˜” which irritates the viewers a lot 😑😈 but it was nice to see Thulasi acting according to Deepa's advice 😊 and I am sure that if she continues to behave like this it will help her to save her husband from the clutches of the psycho 😊 and prove to him about the ghost's evil intentions 🀒😳.

As usual KP and Charu have come out with another waste super duper plan πŸ˜› which will also flop and that will induce the psycho's anger towards Thulasi even more than before πŸ€” but I pray that the ghost's psychotic problem 🀒🀒 should be exposed soon before she does any harm to T&T .
thanks for the update 
and thulasi is now got fire in her and started acting as deepa said 

and anand and co pls no more anand and family pa irritating 
and the set up mom and dad for KP is tooo much 
hope soon she will prove all truth ...

lets hope for best