Thendral

Thendral Monday 5th Nov 2011

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update!..😃 ,...puppet TA...lol

ROFL second part was the best twist today...Night show padithana paadu pathathunu morng show vera...🤢...why CV's why this kolaveri on poor viewers..😕...and T and T ku competion a scenes vera...Screenplay la why cant they think something...😕...pavapatta Pearl...🤗...😳

T was at her best today...👏⭐️⭐️⭐️...Keep it up Thulz.👏👍🏼...Way to Go...The way she convinced TA and her smirk look at the end was just awesome👏⭐️...Finally deepa's words has some meaning...But TA's reaction was super confusing again. Was he shocked that she changed fast or did he expect different behaviour from T..😕..The way he said...dont make me sad by making fun of me...this dialogue???😕...

KP and the artists were like comedy piece and I think T is gg to do something that she will provoke the acting parents to accept for the wedding and thats why madam psycho goes to peak mode and C is gg to threaten him for brining them to spoil her plan and do a car crash..😛He deserves that..😉. The jealous look of C when T and T sitting together was really fun to watch..😛

Last Mind Voice of T..."I have a condition but...Here on U should be calling TA as Anna😉(brother) and not as ennanga..."... What would be TA and C's reaction then...😛...But knowing the CV's I really doubt it..

There is no temple scene - VR and Gaya3 gone to temple and hence prasadhams..😉

TA sitting between two was real fun and his reactions were ...😳
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!😃🤗

Let me start with today's super scene😭 i didn't expect Anand scene at all today 😲, it will be super if they stop their scene like this for few weeks, oh please no Anand please🤢

Thulasi was star of the day⭐️...Charu's aunty is going to taste her own medicine😛, Thulasi acting is super...i am looking fwd to pei begging Thulasi🤢. I think the great drama artists aka KP's parents are going to do opposite to what Pei says maybe because of Thulasi😕,  that's why Pei is crashing KP?.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update pearl.🤗.Really enjoyed watching today's episode.The end scene was so good .😊
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!

Thulz's "Thiruvilaiydal Arambam" - Mind games has started.

Thulz is in full bloom. Wowie T Wowie! Sensational, Astonishing, Incredible, Exciting and Startling! Thulz was outstanding today! The T that everyone is waiting to watch……great to see the new look Thulz – hard-nosed, counter attacking,  I MEAN Business Thulz. WoW….T(hendral)hulz  transformation into T(ornado, sunami).  

A buoyed up and emboldened Thulz,  entering the battle arena as an extremely strong, effective, tenacious person to counter attack not by dueling a pitched battle with psycho, on the contrary will subdue the enemy by foxing and outsmarting them which will show her acme of skill as she has understood her nemesis very well.

Last few mins of today's episode is a collector's edition. It was awesome to see the way T glided into the house with confidence & poise,  her polite and cool as cucumber natured demeanor on the outside with steely determination on the inside to subdue the Psycho by outfoxing and outsmarting as she settled in the couch along with TA sending Psycho's  psychoses…..priceless.

Thulz's the "smiling assassin" repartee to psycho followed by wordplay filled with meaning signaling that T as woman possessed and is on mission to take back what is right fully hers. Thulz responded to psycho by offering "Hand of Friendship" is using the cloak and dagger approach with dagger concealed, waiting to hit back. The freeze screen was just awesome…

All this happening while TA looks like a silent spectator lost completely……..really sad.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update... You got a nice one today..and yr cmnts were enjoyable too.

i somehow liked today's episode though all the while i was thinking how pei is going to use T's change to her advantage...Last when T acted per sudha's adv she got more than bargained for and now i am actually scared (though thoroughly enjoying the change) to watch T acting out deepa's adv...Esp the way TA told T not to make fun of him (like shubba pointed out)...I am thinking if TA knows that T is acting then that will be it...But anyway let us enjoy this while the going is good...

When anand's scenes came cud  not help thinking abt Tanu..(no scene in promo so this was unexpected...the scene got lots of TT memories...house scene and FN after scene...it was nice to see a smiling anand though...
the third scene--T's scene all the way...from the smiles to the  expressions to the mind voice...I too am waiting for her to say that their relationship shud proceed beyond friend to sister-in-law...
anyway am glad that TT not visiting temple..last thing i wud want is a temple visit with TT in this frame of mind...That shud be a thanks visit once pei is exposed...

ut now waiting for tmrw...this promises to be an interesting week...

vernaly thumbnail
Thanks for the update. So keshav is wearing blue shirt so he is the one charu takrs in the car.looks like charu might create a fake accident so thst she can convince her parents abt kp calling off her wedding due to abasagunam
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the superb update with crisp comments pearl. Loved the episode. At last the T we were all waiting for came. T was even better than what I wanted her to be. Psycho and KP with the fake parents were kind of comical.
Anand! My God, Kumaran has to torture us in one way or other. I will take this asadu vazhial of Anand instead of T torture.I fast forwarded Anand scene. 
Looks like T might actually enjoy butting heads with Chaaru and beating her in her own game.giving it to Chaaru is good. But the real villain is her MIL GW. Couldn't wait for tomorrow.
TA must be wondering what he had bargained for.
lakshyam thumbnail

Excellent Update Pearl! 👏  (I just escaped from Anand on Friday😉 but sorry that you got  it 🤗).

Anandh celeberating as if he achieved some big thing is so annoying.😔  hmmm hope we are done with Anandhs part... How many ever couple they bring in how much ever romance they show.. TA and T stand out.. even romantic scenes are so very sweet only if it has TA and T in it😳..when other pair romance all you can do is  

Great to see confident, bold Tulasi ⭐️⭐️ today.  Excellent acting by Shruthi 👍🏼  Tulasi can easily handle Charu but its only when it comes to GW...Tulasi cannot do anything..as she still has respect for her...poor Tulasi.

Thendral is getting interesting...and I hope no more filler episodes this week ... ofcourse we will have to face GW once..😡..dunno which day.
sobeys thumbnail
OMG Thulasi has become a bad girl now the episodes are interseting to watch her fight Charu aka Pei its going to be a interesting battle to watch well Let The Battles Being