Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

your opinion?

dmg addict Groupbie
dmg addict
dmg addict

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
As it has been shown A has removed Nidhi from hospital .Then how on earth will their story progress? For any love story to proceed couples shld have some interaction between them . Here nidhi wld at home and A in hospital , also no phone calls , no interaction nothing of any sort. Also if A realizes his feeling for nidhi then how will A convience her?? will she accept it after what she went through...I do feel for armaan and rohan to act as cupid in this love story they will have to come close i.e either Rohan has to join Kotnis or Armaan has to meet nidhi... what's ur opinions guys ? how will the story proceed? 

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
well i think if two are made for each other then they will meet even after they have lost their connection
its destiny
ashni's destiny is to be together and they will meet due to cupid's conspiracy doesn't matter nidz is out of hospital now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karanjekarrtms

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index