Posted: 19 years ago

Vidhi is baaaaaad!hahahaha

i knew it all along. Mainly cuz she came from NOWHERE! and what made me certain was when trishul put the sindoor on her. I knew it then 100%. She is baaaaaaad! hahahahaa...

I remember when she was in Kutumb...she was the one that killed gauri. She was a B**** in that! Good actress though! This should be fun.

when you look at these people, you think kali is HARMLESS! hahaha i mean atleast she never tried killing anyone. Just her way of thinking is wrong....thats just how she is, a spoiled brat.

yeah before i saw ur post i made a poll and forum 😃 😳

ur so coooool 😊

wat??

trishul and vidhi?? nooooooooo

i heard that sohan is coming back is that true??

Yea I agree with u bollyfreak...Kali's not really a villian in a sense that she's evil...she's just a spoiled brat who wants whatever she touches...and that's it...I mean she may hate Kumud with a passion but she's never actually planned or tried to kill her...like Vidhi stupid idiot khoti guddi...Sohan loved her so much...i hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea i heard sohanz cummin back iz it really true???? i hope it iz! n i actually didnt expect vidhi 2 be bad i thought she waz really good all along but this iz ekta serial wat else can we expect besides surprises! lolz 😆!!!!
I AGREEE WITH U SWEETCHICK786! I WAS SHOCKED AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT I STILL CANT! TRISHUL AND VIDHI? I MEAN COME ON! POOR SOHAN HE WAS SO INNOCENT AND THEY PLAYED GAMES WITH HIS HEART THATS BAD! AND IN THE END THEY KILLED HIM! IS HE COMIN BACK? IF HE DOES THEN EKTAA SHUD PUT KAJAL IN AND LET HER HE THE LOVE INTEREST OF SOHAN'S! IM SERIOUS! I HATE VIDHI!

Moderators message: Please don't use all Caps in the message Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
i knew all along th@ she was on there side man they r so evil 😡
Agree with you 100% bollyfreak.... Excellent assumption.
. yep . hope so.................. this drama is not going nowhere.😕😆😆
oh yeaaaa that was HER in kutumb!!! wow... she IS badd haha