Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hey guyz !

so after spending 3 restless night to get a glimpse of UM together we get a epi dedicated to glycerine bhari lovestory of akaash and muniya Ouch

epi started wen muniya's friend told water that muniya is about to leave and he without wasting his time went into the 1920 mode and instead of breaking the lock  get hold of the window bar of muinya room and started his black and white romance...big yawns brat u need to keep ur useless bouncer outside muinya house instead of that discothequeSmile.akash said to muinya no matter wherever she go she have to return to him one day... kyun bhai have u also done the embosssing on her...and then he touched her hand to confess omg muniya u need to sanitize your hand and water never ever touch her again continue your black and white romance but "no touching no kissing only seeing only seeing " else i will drank u with orange squashAngryand before he can confess and break our heart our saviour the real man murari baba arrived and shoo him awayClapClap ok how many of u are going to open appreciation thread for him...he truly saved us and took muinya away asking to chose between him or akash and our intellgent princess chose his father no wonder rajmata saw her intellegence in childhoodWink and made her her legal heiress.EmbarrassedLOL..this was the best decision princess haan nahi to..WinkClap...
and she left with her baba leaving akash heartbroken so what akash it happens dude..go find aother girl for u ... biased meBig smile
okay here muinya was sad and there akash was remembering there sweet moments and in the rajmahal everyone is preparing for roka of J and uday Ouchplz yeh roka rok doCry
and before u ppl wonder in which river our nikamma brat was throwing stone well he was running Confusednaa not after his princessShocked but actually runnning and paddling his excercise machine ConfusedOuchnow this is what i called a stud in such tension he is concerned more about his abs and muscles.LOL...abe muinya ko akash le jaayega to abs kya woo J ko dekhayega duffer do somethingAngryAngry  unnati entered brat's room and asked for the trial of the matching sherwani that J has send.while she was talking about his ceremony his mind was captured by his previous meeting with manyata EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand he asked innocently how much time it takes a wound to heal.Embarrassed...to which his sister replies if u wanna stop the roka she will talk to daddy dearest  and brat brushes it off and get engaged himself in the preparation AngryAngryAngryAngry  stupid kahin ka he is not interested in his own lovestoryOuchConfusedShocked kya kare iska????AngryAngryAngry

ok here doctor send detectives and police to the chall and akash finds muinya and her father is in danger and he ran to inform murari...murari asked muinya to enter the bus while he was standing outside and akash came there and told murari about the danger ...murari was tensed and ask him to take care of his daughter murari asked him to be with her and be his bodyguard DeadOuchgayi mirchi paani mein OuchConfusedCry no appreciation thread for u murari bapu AngryAngryAngry

he is caught by police muinya finds it but before police can find her akash take her to the corner...we are in big troubleOuchCryCryCryCry

precap : doctor informs rajmata they have caught murari to which J's father replies what should be do now and his wife directs him go and bring back my daughter oh yaa thats what we want so that we see manveerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

suecarrissashantellbrownalieeeeeTulip92ChocolateQueenswati2008WhiteNights.shaf13S.H.I.E.L.D.-Xpress-Absoluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "baba kaiso bodyguard dhoondha 5/12" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
yar mjhe tou bht gussa aya aj they were dragging akash moniya scene Angry

hamen manveer ka scene tou dikhaya hi nahi mai last moment tk wait krti rahi par nahi aya unka scene CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winterdusk

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

hamen manveer ka scene tou dikhaya hi nahi mai last moment tk wait krti rahi par nahi aya unka scene CryCry
i almost had an heart attack wen akash touched her hand OuchConfused i m just praying cv forgets this akash and muniya track its a sheer torture and if they are planning it plz let us know bekaar time waste nahi karna mujhe seriously they lack the chemistry akash can be good friend but not a great lover for this he needs to be a nutter like udayEmbarrassed

and thanks for commentingEmbarrassedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhshaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh11

i almost had an heart attack wen akash touched her hand OuchConfused i m just praying cv forgets this akash and muniya track its a sheer torture and if they are planning it plz let us know bekaar time waste nahi karna mujhe seriously they lack the chemistry akash can be good friend but not a great lover for this he needs to be a nutter like udayEmbarrassed

and thanks for commentingEmbarrassedTongue

yah me also dont want to waste my time

cv's have to tell us really yaar akash cannot b a good lover no chemistry nothing i dont like him

i want only ManVeer Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhwinterdusk

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

cv's have to tell us really yaar akash cannot b a good lover no chemistry nothing i dont like him

[/QUOTE]

yaa but me little worried as akaash is mentioned as main lead ...but then y their stoy is so boring i simply skip the scene wen two are present whereas as i watch uday and manyata scene like twice or thrice its like cv have put bolied patoto vs chatpati chaat infront of viewers and we are so clear we want chaat EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

yaa but me little worried as akaash is mentioned as main lead ...but then y their stoy is so boring i simply skip the scene wen two are present whereas as i watch uday and manyata scene like twice or thrice its like cv have put bolied patoto vs chatpati chaat infront of viewers and we are so clear we want chaat EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

ofcourse chatpati chaat k agay boiled aloo kisko achay lagtay hain wow wht a nice combination LOLLOL

i also skip akash moniya scenes ROFL

winterdusk

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

ofcourse chatpati chaat k agay boiled aloo kisko achay lagtay hain wow wht a nice combination LOLLOL

[/QUOTE]
i think the real story will began wen manyata enters the palace there should be some reason to avoid uday and here we have the reason muniya is attracted to akash so she will try hard to resist him and he will try hard to win her in order to get the kingdom and there will perfect pull push between the two and eventually will fall for each other  too excited for this to happen

shaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
i think the real story will began wen manyata enters the palace there should be some reason to avoid uday and here we have the reason muniya is attracted to akash so she will try hard to resist him and he will try hard to win her in order to get the kingdom and there will perfect pull push between the two and eventually will fall for each other  too excited for this to happen
[/QUOTE]

me too excited yaar

but i want uday to fall for manyata pure heartedly not cuz of the kingdom

winterdusk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.