Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No more gold-digger crap??????

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well another post fr the day...

today Arnav said to Khushi that not evry ppl in the world thnk emotionally n the world doesn't comprise of only emotional fools like her!!!!!

so wat do u guys thnk that arnav has changed his thinking abt khushi finally...n will no more accuse her as a gold digger...specially wen the shyam fiasco comes out!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
i really hope that he has realized that she is not a gold digger!! but we can't say anything!! it's all upto the CVs always๐Ÿคข
they change everything in a split of second
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He cannot use that term any more because he is instrumental in getting Payal married to Akash. So in future there is no space for words like Aukat and gold digger ๐Ÿ˜Š

At least I hope so ๐Ÿ˜†
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope after his realization after payal saying NO to akash initially last week, he'd stop thinking that khushi is a gold-digger.
moon_mine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveydovey

i really hope that he has realized that she is not a gold digger!! but we can't say anything!! it's all upto the CVs always๐Ÿคข

they change everything in a split of second

ya...the CVs hv made arnav the most unpredictable creature!!!!
moon_mine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

He cannot use that term any more because he is instrumental in getting Payal married to Akash. So in future there is no space for words like Aukat and gold digger ๐Ÿ˜Š

At least I hope so ๐Ÿ˜†

even i hope the same...bt let's see wat arnav's reaction is aftr the whole shyam fiasco cms out...that will be the tstng time!!!!!
moon_mine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinky0902

I hope after his realization after payal saying NO to akash initially last week, he'd stop thinking that khushi is a gold-digger.

even i hope fr the best!!!!!
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: moon_mine

even i hope the same...bt let's see wat arnav's reaction is aftr the whole shyam fiasco cms out...that will be the tstng time!!!!!

I feel Shyam fiasco will not come to an end soon... He is like the cat which has nine lives... so far he has escaped being caught about 4 times? so he has 5 more lives ๐Ÿ˜†
moon_mine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

I feel Shyam fiasco will not come to an end soon... He is like the cat which has nine lives... so far he has escaped being caught about 4 times? so he has 5 more lives ๐Ÿ˜†

u really counted onto that...hats off to u!!!!!