Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Good bye Jassi (Page 2)

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Joined: 11 February 2005
Posts: 179

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

Guys, we shouldn't hate Jassi for all this, we know who the REAL culprits are....T&D! AngryAngry

*shakes fist* And  I won't hate Jassi just for this, she'll always be my fav female character in the show no matter what happens!

 

same here... I still love Jassi's character it's T&D Angry making her do that

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Joined: 24 March 2005
Posts: 1021

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Let me just remind you that this is only a TV show. Watch it for the purpose of entertaining yourself, don't go to crazy about how you can relate to it. That's so absurd.

At the end of the day, the director is out to make his money and his success, he gives a rat's a$$ about how the audience relates to it.  Jassie too, she's making money to entertain us, not to relate to us.  Wake up people, it's about the money.

If you don't enjoy the show, then don't watch it. Just my thoughts, sorry to be so blunt.

I really enjoy watching JJKN. I work over 10 hours a day and when I come home I want to relax and watch TV. I watch the show just as a past time. I turn it on, which it for a half hour and then turn the TV back off. It's out of my head after that. I go back to my life and my reality, not Jassi. I come on the Forum to read the previews and to again entertain myself when I have the free time to do so. I don't get upset with what a TV show character is doing. This is again so absurd.

Most people watch TV as a form of entertainment. It's good to fine bloopers and questions small things about why the directors are doing certain things in the show. It's good to discuss these things....."man is driven by thoughts". But I strongly believe that some people on the forum take things way to seriously and need to relax.

Thanks

 

 

 

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Let me just remind you that this is only a TV show. Watch it for the purpose of entertaining yourself, don't go to crazy about how you can relate to it. That's so absurd.

At the end of the day, the director is out to make his money and his success, he gives a rat's a$$ about how the audience relates to it.  Jassie too, she's making money to entertain us, not to relate to us.  Wake up people, it's about the money.

If you don't enjoy the show, then don't watch it. Just my thoughts, sorry to be so blunt.

I really enjoy watching JJKN. I work over 10 hours a day and when I come home I want to relax and watch TV. I watch the show just as a past time. I turn it on, which it for a half hour and then turn the TV back off. It's out of my head after that. I go back to my life and my reality, not Jassi. I come on the Forum to read the previews and to again entertain myself when I have the free time to do so. I don't get upset with what a TV show character is doing. This is again so absurd.

Most people watch TV as a form of entertainment. It's good to fine bloopers and questions small things about why the directors are doing certain things in the show. It's good to discuss these things....."man is driven by thoughts". But I strongly believe that some people on the forum take things way to seriously and need to relax.

Thanks

 

 

 



good for you. Dead
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Joined: 24 March 2005
Posts: 1021

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:38am | IP Logged
It's all about the maturity level.  It's obvious that some people lack it all together.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

It's all about the maturity level.  It's obvious that some people lack it all together.


Good for me. Dead
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Joined: 19 December 2004
Posts: 1773

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Now, I am pissed off at the message that T&D are sending out to the
women of the world that you have to be glamorous and rich to make a
difference. Jassi had to change her looks, her way of life and her damned
name. I am sorry I don't think like Jassi or Jessica...I don't think you have
to change who you are inside of you in order to make a difference in the
world as long as you are a good person at heart. In the normal world,
when Nandu called Jassi to come home and clear up her mess at
Gulmohour, a normal Jassi would have gone home. A sensible Jassi would
go to Gulmohour and try to clear the mess.

 

ClapI don't like this Jassi either

 

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Joined: 20 May 2004
Posts: 99

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

I already said good bye to Jassi, but now I really gotta say good bye to
Jassi and say hello to Jessica Simpson. Be prepared for Jessica asking
Purab, "what is Chicken of the Sea...chicken or fish?"

JJKN is a failure and T&D is an even bigger failure. T&D are out to prove
that if you are ugly, you are doomed to a life of hate. T&D has taken BLF
and trashed it and for that I wish them unsuccess the rest of the way.

Jassi / Jessica, you are a hypocrite and a looser.

I don't understand why you are so upset. Wasn't Jassi's makeover from geek to glamour doll the actual context of the show. I mean all the insults she endured were all a lead up to the eventual change...at least that is what I thought all along. So the plot and storyline was "shallow" thinking to start with

For Armaan fans this should come as good news because in the present circumstances Jassi and Armaan would have never gotten together. A lot had happend between the two...mostly negative...and there would have been a lingering feeling that Armaan came to Jassi because of her makeover. In this scenario "Jessica" will probably meet Armaan and try to entice him and he'll say that he has eyes only for Jassi. That IMHO would make Jassi realize that Armaan has really turned a corner and they will finally get together

So while I don't really like where the story is going I think it's following its natural progression

AL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by albelarahi

Originally posted by jprasad

I already said good bye to Jassi, but now I really gotta say good bye to
Jassi and say hello to Jessica Simpson. Be prepared for Jessica asking
Purab, "what is Chicken of the Sea...chicken or fish?"

JJKN is a failure and T&D is an even bigger failure. T&D are out to prove
that if you are ugly, you are doomed to a life of hate. T&D has taken BLF
and trashed it and for that I wish them unsuccess the rest of the way.

Jassi / Jessica, you are a hypocrite and a looser.

I don't understand why you are so upset. Wasn't Jassi's makeover from geek to glamour doll the actual context of the show. I mean all the insults she endured were all a lead up to the eventual change...at least that is what I thought all along. So the plot and storyline was "shallow" thinking to start with

For Armaan fans this should come as good news because in the present circumstances Jassi and Armaan would have never gotten together. A lot had happend between the two...mostly negative...and there would have been a lingering feeling that Armaan came to Jassi because of her makeover. In this scenario "Jessica" will probably meet Armaan and try to entice him and he'll say that he has eyes only for Jassi. That IMHO would make Jassi realize that Armaan has really turned a corner and they will finally get together

So while I don't really like where the story is going I think it's following its natural progression

AL



good points...I think it finally boiled down to me thinking Jassi wouldn't change from the inside just because she changed her appearance alas, Jassi lost.  No worries I am over it.  Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Armaan screams ILU Jassi and Jassi.....

2 3 4

Author: Hansa-Tapori   Replies: 30   Views: 5638

Hansa-Tapori 30 5638 13 October 2007 at 10:02am by veekay
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin - D.O.T.W.

2

Author: premlvr1   Replies: 10   Views: 2705

premlvr1 10 2705 21 April 2007 at 7:55am by laddoo598
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin Title track

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 2   Views: 1435

Salmanayesha 2 1435 23 March 2007 at 9:33pm by notfadedaway
jassi sux, jassi rox,armaan rox,maddy rox

2

Author: insouciance   Replies: 10   Views: 2301

insouciance 10 2301 22 February 2006 at 6:20pm by ~~*Anjali*~~
Jassi, Jassi, Jassi, haye Jassi!

2 3

Author: mahn786ch   Replies: 17   Views: 3657

mahn786ch 17 3657 13 May 2005 at 10:20am by mahn786ch

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index