of their damned pen (a million damns to that pen and the person who
held it) changed all of it. Now I can't relate to her at all and neither do I
care to relate to that thing.

I never thought of Jassi's makeover as a big deal and frankly as we all
know it was overly exaggerated. There are some who can argue that Jassi
changing her looks sends a bad message to the rest of the women. I
looked at it from the perspective that we all go through change in our
appearances every so often by cutting our hair or changing our lipstick
color. It is not a big deal as long as the person inside doesn't change.

Now, I am pissed off at the message that T&D are sending out to the
women of the world that you have to be glamorous and rich to make a
difference. Jassi had to change her looks, her way of life and her damned
name. I am sorry I don't think like Jassi or Jessica...I don't think you have
to change who you are inside of you in order to make a difference in the
world as long as you are a good person at heart. In the normal world,
when Nandu called Jassi to come home and clear up her mess at
Gulmohour, a normal Jassi would have gone home. A sensible Jassi would
go to Gulmohour and try to clear the mess.

I don't think I can relate to Jassi again. Is there any point in watching this
show now? I know that I always say I watch it for Armaan, but there was a
time when I used to watch it for Jassi too. Now, sadly enough, I only
watch it to see Armaan's beautiful face, not Jassi the looser...the
hypocrite. JJKN is supposed to be a lighted hearted show, but all this
misery...misery between Armaan and Jassi...misery in Jassi...misery in
Armaan...misery in Jassi's family...hatefulness in Mallika...How much more
misery do we have to endure? Why can't there be happiness in any of
these serials? Is this what people like to watch...misery, hate, jealousy?

BLF is such a beautiful story for us modern day romantics. Why did T&D
say they were going to adapt BLF? For what? T&D decided they were
going to modify it for the indian audience...again I ask is this what we
enjoy after coming home from a hard day at work or school...more misery
and hate? T&D should not have let people know that they were going to
copy BLF, because that is an insult to BLF.

JJKN is a failure and T&D is an even bigger failure. T&D are out to prove
that if you are ugly, you are doomed to a life of hate. T&D has taken BLF
and trashed it and for that I wish them unsuccess the rest of the way.

Jassi / Jessica, you are a hypocrite and a looser.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolgirl88 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
::claps::

i cudnt hav said it better. omg when jassi got kicked out of home, i was BAWLING. dat was ridiculous. it was just so sad and i felt like bashing malika's head against the wall cuz its just sooo mean 2 make sum1 homeless just cuz ur lover loved dat girl. i hate the story. at first, i alwayz thought jassi is way better than blf, but now i wanna c blf. it seems like a much more beautiful story than jassi. and dis show is realli sending the message dat beauty is power. i hate it. i feel like mailing whoever rote a huge slap-in-the-face mail. i cant belive they ruined the show like dis. theyve thrown it in the drains. ill always hate them for dat.

whos td btw?
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jassi's makeover was a good thing,  Jassi would have truly felt herself to be beautiful. This Jessica thing is absurd and unbelievably ridiculous. From what I know of law, it should be easily possible for Jassi to prove her innocence (to whoever). She was in a position to throw the whole board of directors of GM out. She could have proven Aryan and Mallika were the ones who illegally transferred money into fake account.

I would have preferred Jassi to come back to GM as Jassi thrown both Aryan and Mallika out, get both of them arrested for fraud, forgery. Agreed that with what happened, she could not have faced her family. But, this is absurd.

How does she plan to take her revenge as Jessica, do undercover work ????

jingle thumbnail

goodbye jassi😭

welcome jassica😊

we r waiting dor uπŸ‘

xsonyxo thumbnail
I HATE THIS... 😭😭 ......and I felt like kicking, slapping, and hitting Mallika for what she said and did to Jassi's family..... I felt sooo sorrry for Billu... 😭😭😭..... JP... πŸ‘ 
aniifuzz thumbnail

Oh JPrasad, cheer up!

Yep, they've destroyed an amazing serial but hey, like you said, at least we still have Armaan right? He should keep us floating in this sea of pathetic over-dramaticism.

"How does she plan to take her revenge as Jessica, do undercover work ????"

πŸ˜ƒ I was thinking that too Kdokka! What the hell is changing her name gonna do?

Edited by aniifuzz - 19 years ago
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys, we shouldn't hate Jassi for all this, we know who the REAL culprits are....T&D! 😑😑

*shakes fist* And  I won't hate Jassi just for this, she'll always be my fav female character in the show no matter what happens!

masoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deli

Guys, we shouldn't hate Jassi for all this, we know who the REAL culprits are....T&D! 😑😑

*shakes fist* And  I won't hate Jassi just for this, she'll always be my fav female character in the show no matter what happens!

same here... I still love Jassi's character it's T&D 😑 making her do that

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let me just remind you that this is only a TV show. Watch it for the purpose of entertaining yourself, don't go to crazy about how you can relate to it. That's so absurd.

At the end of the day, the director is out to make his money and his success, he gives a rat's a$$ about how the audience relates to it.  Jassie too, she's making money to entertain us, not to relate to us.  Wake up people, it's about the money.

If you don't enjoy the show, then don't watch it. Just my thoughts, sorry to be so blunt.

I really enjoy watching JJKN. I work over 10 hours a day and when I come home I want to relax and watch TV. I watch the show just as a past time. I turn it on, which it for a half hour and then turn the TV back off. It's out of my head after that. I go back to my life and my reality, not Jassi. I come on the Forum to read the previews and to again entertain myself when I have the free time to do so. I don't get upset with what a TV show character is doing. This is again so absurd.

Most people watch TV as a form of entertainment. It's good to fine bloopers and questions small things about why the directors are doing certain things in the show. It's good to discuss these things....."man is driven by thoughts". But I strongly believe that some people on the forum take things way to seriously and need to relax.

Thanks

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches

Let me just remind you that this is only a TV show. Watch it for the purpose of entertaining yourself, don't go to crazy about how you can relate to it. That's so absurd.

At the end of the day, the director is out to make his money and his success, he gives a rat's a$$ about how the audience relates to it.  Jassie too, she's making money to entertain us, not to relate to us.  Wake up people, it's about the money.

If you don't enjoy the show, then don't watch it. Just my thoughts, sorry to be so blunt.

I really enjoy watching JJKN. I work over 10 hours a day and when I come home I want to relax and watch TV. I watch the show just as a past time. I turn it on, which it for a half hour and then turn the TV back off. It's out of my head after that. I go back to my life and my reality, not Jassi. I come on the Forum to read the previews and to again entertain myself when I have the free time to do so. I don't get upset with what a TV show character is doing. This is again so absurd.

Most people watch TV as a form of entertainment. It's good to fine bloopers and questions small things about why the directors are doing certain things in the show. It's good to discuss these things....."man is driven by thoughts". But I strongly believe that some people on the forum take things way to seriously and need to relax.

Thanks

good for you. 🀒