Rang Badalti Odhani

Wassup TV 1 year Special - YashAran :D...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/173252-wassup-tv-1-year-anniversary-special.htm

I haven't watched it yet...Please do post details everyoneBig smile...

Watch and post in the video comments section tooSmile...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 05 December 2011 at 9:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candy84janavi07purvi08shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wassup TV 1 year Special - YashAran :D..." in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thnks may:)

kts single interviews on wassup flashback have been shown n yashus single wassup interview flashbacks have been shown thts all thts there abt yasharan in it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
did yashu really faint during the shoot of holi song seq??r was it some prank??in which wassup epi was that shown??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu179candy84The_May_Roseshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
yes ramz she did play a prank on mads aka rushali...it was there in one of d wassuptv interview
mostly during d holi episode week...rushad n rushali were scaredLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candy84RB81The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Hi Karishma and RamaniBig smile...I just saw it...The are quite a few small small chunks of YashAran interviews...Wassup love themApprove...

Karan's car episode, when he sings at his house, small part from his birthday(navy shirt )...Yashu in white thanking viewers for their love, part of her photo shoot, her holi prank...

Would have loved to see a clip of their recent joint interview...But overall their was fair amount of YashAranBig smile...

Please do thank Wassup for featuring them regularly and please ask for future inteviews tooSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candy84RB81

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
thaaanks MayHugHugHugHugHugHug even if they are seperate in interviews.. the thought of them together in one video itself makes me excitedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candy84

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Hi Karishma and RamaniBig smile...I just saw it...The are quite a few small small chunks of YashAran interviews...Wassup love themApprove...

Karan's car episode, when he sings at his house, small part from his birthday(navy shirt )...Yashu in white thanking viewers for their love, part of her photo shoot, her holi prank...

Would have loved to see a clip of their recent joint interview...But overall their was fair amount of YashAranBig smile...

Please do thank Wassup for featuring them regularly and please ask for future inteviews tooSmile

@blue: i too thought the same may..but later i convinced myself saying be happy that u got see yasharan..

dqkytm

Goldie

dqkytm

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
GUYS COMMENT FOR YM ON THIS! only way to improve her rank right now!!! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top