Dharampatni

what non sense is going on in this show?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I apologize in advance if my post upsets anyone but seriously what the hell is going on in this show?

Who is writing the story a kid or what?

A frame wala found that the degree is fake? Oh please don't tell me since he frames so many he must have figured it out ... first of all degree was not Indian, so the chance of him finding it out if any at all was nill ... and secondly when we go to get something framed do the shopkeepers ever check there authenticity? In anycase its close to impossible to figure out a fake degree without getting it verified ...  I have to find a bigger word than non-sense for this Dead It would be so much easier if someone over heard mohan and his friend ... how difficult was it to think of that? Yea it would be much simpler but atleast will make sense ... bank did not figure out degree is fake a shopkeeper did ... who the hell are you kidding?

And all of Mohan kastur scene are so so artificial now compared to before ... the site scene in wednesday epi, today's breakfast scene. scene at store and then at party ... they all look so artificial ... earlier they used to be so natural and good ... today even baa looked so artificial

Don't know what is going on in this show ... nothing they are showing these days makes any sense ... may be kids have a month out to write the story of the show ... sorry if you feel insulted CVs but as viewer i feel the same too Dead

Edited by Soaps1 - 06 December 2011 at 12:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

UK_FanRkinginiKaranika-KMHmamitababloo_mka-Ramya--Nakshatra-romiosugar1-MariaMars-ummesulaiman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what non sense is going on in this show?" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i nvr thought dat i wud ever c HC in such a type of show...
b4 3 weeks only they started making kastur artificial nd nw they r aftr MOHAN nd MOHUR chemistry...
i mean both had soo sweet chemistry but nw, wat d CVs r doing actually??
is d show wrapping up??

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I think the so-called CVs of this show feel that... lets give one good episode once a month and then dish out whatever and every non-sense we can think of.. the "stupid" viewers will see it anywaysDead.

It is high time someone sends them a wake-up call that it is viewers who make a show or flop a show... if they keep showing such utter non-sense... forget the channel.. it will be the viewers who will pray for the crap to end!

It is an insult to the actors, insult to their talent, insult to their hardwork... and above all INSULT TO US!

What non-sense was it today.. they have not developed anything to Mohan-Kastur's relation... suddenly they show Mohan making tea for her and getting her breakfast!! What were the other ladies in the house doing at 8am! Didnt anyone ask Mohan why and what he is doing in the kitchen... if this was Desai's house... I would not have minded this... but this is Gala's house... for God sake!!

The party scene... suddenly they realise that Mohan and Kastur are supposed to be friends... where was that feeling...

THE BEST(NOT) WAS A BLOODY FRAME SELLING GUY FOUND OUT THE DEGREE IS FAKE... Whom are you kidding here... yourself or the viewers!! It has to be yourself... because we viewers are way too smart than you FOOLS!

Edited by sam123_0 - 05 December 2011 at 10:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

babloo_mkamamitahina91Karanika-KMH--Dharampatni---Nakshatra-Nandalalaromiosugar1Soaps1

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i think we shud write on imagine tv FB page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I know since when did guys starting going into kitchen at gala house? And saroj did not see mohan working in the kitchen and did not even make a fuss? And baapji had nothing to say? Yea right!!!

Atleast leave some consistency in something about the show Ermm To me all MohUr scenes were way too artificial today

Edited by Soaps1 - 05 December 2011 at 10:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babloo_mka

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Sorry to say this.. but today was the last straw for me.. I am done with DP!!! There is only a fixed amount of crap I can take ... I dont care where and what each one does.. it is only HC I will be  observing

Sorry to hurt anyone here but ... from today I will keep praying that either HC walks out of this show or the show ends ASAP!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Am just going to hope and pray for the best ... not going to pray for show to end nor for hc to walkout ... don't want to end up praying for the wrong things, since we can't predict what the future holds ... baad mey don't want to regret Ermm

But as far as story or anything of the show is concerned not looking forward to anything now

Edited by Soaps1 - 05 December 2011 at 10:22am

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i just want HC 2 leave dis show as soon as he gets a new offer!!!!!!!
may b ppl will call us selfish, but big deal, we def want 2 c HC in a show which is of his level, not sum crap lik dis...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.