Balika Vadhu

want anandi to hate jagya for his msdeeds (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "want anandi to hate jagya for his msdeeds (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshansh

beside childmarriage they want to prove that ja ga  r noti n tru luv it is frdship which this man messed with attraction for city life and anandi s his tru luv which he will now understand ,and 

Can anyone hurt, insult, neglect "true love" for years?

I could understand that J was just infatuated with Gauri, but if he had some feelings for A he would not have hurt A to that degree.

There are men who gets infatuated or attracted towards other women but at the same time they can't really break up with their wives.. they keep their wives also happy and carry on the fling secretly... i am not supporting the actions, but if Jagya would have two-timed A and G, I would have understood that he doesn't want to hurt A. If he would have been honest to A, it would have meant he respects A as human being and he himself is a strong individual.

But he did not do either of the two. He lied, cheated and at the same time neglected, insulted and hurt A. Not once, but repeatedly for years.

Edited by doyelpakhi - 07 December 2011 at 4:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr3viLmonamie111tiny15khusi_*

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

Originally posted by anshansh

beside childmarriage they want to prove that ja ga  r noti n tru luv it is frdship which this man messed with attraction for city life and anandi s his tru luv which he will now understand ,and 

Can anyone hurt, insult, neglect "true love" for years?

I could understand that J was just infatuated with Gauri, but if he had some feelings for A he would not have hurt A to that degree.

There are men who gets infatuated or attracted towards other women but at the same time they can't really break up with their wives.. they keep their wives also happy and carry on the fling secretly... i am not supporting the actions, but if Jagya would have two-timed A and G, I would have understood that he doesn't want to hurt A. If he would have been honest to A, it would have meant he respects A as human being and he himself is a strong individual.

But he did not do either of the two. He lied, cheated and at the same time neglected, insulted and hurt A. Not once, but repeatedly for years.
doyel i sumtimes esply abt G's sum logics, don't agree wid u but completely agree wid u on the @bold part!!!ClapClap
i don't think J is in luv wid G.he may've 2 live his life wid G bcoz of luv 4 G but no option available 2 him but at the same time i agree that no1 who luvs sum1 truly ever hurt or even thinks of  hurting the prsn he/she claims 2 luv truly!!

@bold red so true & v.well said.ClapClapClaphe not just like dominating the women(like in oder post sum1else has said & u also agreed) but the women esply his wife .
rem wen he hasn't married G & A stood 1st in the state how jealous he felt but at the same time he doesn't've any qualms even if G's getting more attention as a student(wen he came 2 know abt her young 2 b in his class/yr.) but now he has started living wid G so hes getting prob wid her getting more attention but at the same time hes happy 4 A as being a "sarpanch" of the village!!ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhikhusi_*

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Jagya always wants what he cannot have.

When he was with Anandi it was always gauri gauri and now its Anandi.

Jagya has not changed much. 

Jagya does not love Anandi, he just misses that comfortable life and a loving wife 

now he has no comfort, hardship, screaming wife and now no house as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhitiny15khusi_*

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@asru and shuchi- completely agree with you both about Jagya! :)

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@asru - heheheh... LOL LOL LOL

I have reading too many things at the same time... got CONPHUSSED! LOL

@ tiny15 - I agree with you :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top