Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
LOL how much this man shows care for anandi now sudenly why did n't he come to rescue anandi when she was in hospital for treatment in jaipur and his misbehaviours  i just wait to see anandi hating jagya but still she is increasing her luv for him i just can't understand what the director is trying to show between them   ,he had illicit relations and then bay he calls anandi for this news and then they show anandi crying again she forgets evrything after kidnappping what is going to be proved by this u ditch so much like a thing to someone and then u show that person now concerned very confusing serial makers and writer or cv's don't want fast  change in track keep on dragging  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrytill we  stop watching it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr3viLmonamie111tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "want anandi to hate jagya for his msdeeds" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
BV CVs are declaring about "soul connection" " true attraction" "deep relation" everyday at the end of the episode!

They want to show J coming back to A - which would mean JA's marriage is the winner. It doesn't matter whether A accepts him or not.
Their strong bond, their relation will triump over JG relation.

I have only one question for the BV CVS?

What is the base of their relation? If they would not have got married in childhood, they would not have known each other. Even if they would have known each other and were best of friends, there is no guarantee that they would have fallen for each other. Their "love" was a result of social conditioning.

So, if they are having "soul connection" ,  " true attraction" etc etc, it 's because of their childhood marriage and the time they spent together in childhood due to the marriage.

In a way, BV CVs are declaring child marriage a winner!! great!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111tanvismile

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
beside childmarriage they want to prove that ja ga  r noti n tru luv it is frdship which this man messed with attraction for city life and anandi s his tru luv which he will now understand ,and 

monamie111tiny15

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
yes the current track is very confusing..and i m super confused now..Confused

i can understand what's anandi's condition..but i m not understanding jaggya..and what the CVs r showing..Confused
in yesterday's episode i felt like crying..Cry..i hate jaggya!!..Angry why he did all these to anandi?..if he cares for her so much!..Confused can anyone plz explain it that what is going on?..
does jaggya really love anandi?..or its just he is doing this bcoz he is guilty?..Confused yesterday he talked like this as if he was waiting for anandi's call..as if he so much wants to talk with her..

last sunday i was watching one bengali movie called "iti mrinalini"..in dat movie some good dialogues were there which touched me..i felt its so like anandi and jaggya's relationship..i want to share it here..

there are many kind of love..not every love ends with a successful marriage..and it is also true that if the two person who were in love didn't get married..dat doesn't mean dat it was not a true love..dey can be friends for life without marrying each other..dey can love each other without staying together..a successful marriage can not always define the love between two person!..
there are one more kind of love..love which don't expect anything..an unconditional love..i felt anand't love is dis kind of love..but i m not understanding jaggaya's caring for anandi now..

Edited by monamie111 - 06 December 2011 at 4:05am

sabasiddiquePanchi_Joonhooked

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I feel jagya n anandi r friends,they have childhood bond,which cannot be broken,he doesnt love her but she is his family,they have grown up together.can ul forget ur childhood best frnd ever?no,there might misunderstanding,we al r humans,we sometimes hurt each other bt we cannot forget each other.

doyelpakhimonamie111Suchi-

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

i don't kno jaggya loves anandi or not..but i feel that they r more than friends..i m really confused..CVs r confusing me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

last sunday i was watching one bengali movie called "iti mrinalini"..in dat movie some good dialogues were there which touched me..i felt its so like anandi and jaggya's relationship..i want to share it here..

there are many kind of love..not every love ends with a successful marriage..and it is also true that if the two person who were in love didn't get married..dat doesn't mean dat it was not a true love..dey can be friends for life without marrying each other..dey can love each other without staying together..a successful marriage can not always define the love between two person!..
there are one more kind of love..love which don't expect anything..an unconditional love..i felt anand't love is dis kind of love..but i m not understanding jaggaya's caring for anandi now..
So true !
There was also an old b/w movie w Nutan n some unknown guy where this guy was engaged but things happen and he cudn't get married etc. So he wants to give up his life and Nutan urges him to marry someone else and carry on living. The song is beautiful - "Chhod de saari duniya kisi ke  liye, ye munaasib nahi aadmi ke liye. Pyaar se bhi zaroori kai kaam hain, pyaar sab kuchh nahi zindagi ke liye" (to leave the whole world for someone, it is not practical for a human being. There are many more important things than love, love alone cannot be the sole purpose of life"

It goes on to say - even if bodies are not able to meet, minds and hearts - if they can meet, that is no small thing" 

I have always found that emotoin to be so uplifting and pure. In today's age where all lingering romance is killed by by immediate rushing-to-bed scenes...these sentiments seem so precious ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Panchi_Joonmmishra1monamie111tiny15

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

So true !
There was also an old b/w movie w Nutan n some unknown guy where this guy was engaged but things happen and he cudn't get married etc. So he wants to give up his life and Nutan urges him to marry someone else and carry on living. The song is beautiful - "Chhod de saari duniya kisi ke  liye, ye munaasib nahi aadmi ke liye. Pyaar se bhi zaroori kai kaam hain, pyaar sab kuchh nahi zindagi ke liye" (to leave the whole world for someone, it is not practical for a human being. There are many more important things than love, love alone cannot be the sole purpose of life"

It goes on to say - even if bodies are not able to meet, minds and hearts - if they can meet, that is no small thing" 

I have always found that emotoin to be so uplifting and pure. In today's age where all lingering romance is killed by by immediate rushing-to-bed scenes...these sentiments seem so precious ! 

thanks a lot for sharing it.. Smile

yes i agree with u!..love is just a part of life..as the song and u said.."love can not be the sole purpose of life"..i don't want to hurt anyone..but in J-G's love i can't find those emotions..those unspoken feelings..

sabasiddiquetiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top