Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

5/12/11 Uday-Manyata:You Are On My Mind

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

pappy123tj79arrissastorybooksgdMaohHridi-Swetha-Gauri22kamnahemvbshaf13swati2008wadi..dollaliaprc_fan1S.H.I.E.L.D.Debolina.-Xpress-adventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*Absoluvpallavi25ZaYaHolic-Nightingale-ibelieveinpink-Priya01

arrissa Newbie
arrissa
arrissa

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Shruti love all your posts...

Today's show is over and am already waiting for tomorrow's episode...seriously seeing how Uday is stuck on her already means hes the one who will accept her the fastest when she is revealed as the princess...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S.H.I.E.L.D.adventure_gurl-Priya01

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Shru is this an update or an OS? ConfusedEmbarrassed
Tulip92 Senior Member
Tulip92
Tulip92

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Great update...

like always it's full of life!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

-Priya01 IF-Stunnerz
-Priya01
-Priya01

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Hey Shruthi thx u for this lovely update Hug

Nice episode and good that it is not dragging.  The best part is Uday and Unnati scene.  He is so lost in his Manyata thoughts that he is not paying any attention to his roka with J.  Ya UV still cherishes his childhood memories with Manyata and it seems to be the best moments of his life.  UV has accidently left his mark on Manyata but this accident has marked his soul and this is unforgettable for UV. 

Hope Manyata reaches Rajmahal before UV and J roka as I don't want this roka to take place otherwise I'll be heartbrokenCryBroken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92adventure_gurlZaYaHolic

Debolina. IF-Sizzlerz
Debolina.
Debolina.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Amazing post again Shruti :))

The guy is apparently has a Roka today. and all he wanted was the drama to get over LOL. and of course manyata. Its obvious. his goals and reasons are political. But still uday is living in denial. Manyata DOES have a huge impact on Uday. he doesn't know y. After the rishta was announced he goes off fast driving eventually throwing stones at the princess, LOL he remember's his tender moments with manyata with rajmata.

And after the encounter with moniya, with the scar. facing her royal attitude, he is somewhere trying to solve 1 plus 1 LOL. he has dreams about her. she is all over his mind. he dosn't know y. maybe its destiny Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl-Priya01

Tulip92 Senior Member
Tulip92
Tulip92

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
After all that happened in the club, i think it's quite difficult for UV to take Monya out of his mind. 
It means he still is longing for his real princess...
all that deep thinking has to mean something after all...

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I so much look forward to your posts shruti Hug

Uday has the goodness in his heart.. And if we notice he has this soft corner only for Unnati and Maanyata..

There is a bond between him an Maanyata which is very strong..I hope to see CV's bringing the best of their relationship.. Can't wait to see their knock jhoks,their attitude and for sure their attraction and unexplainable love to each otehr...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13adventure_gurl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index