girls burn your degrees,physicalbeautyimp

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

good message tony and diya,gr8,now girls will aspire to become only beauty queens ,and earn money,the only source left to earn,what to do?,plz can some one tell me how to sit thru this crap,they have murdered blf badly😕,i cant take it,apurva plz leave the show,i too will quit

its sad thet have ruined the basic message😭

tablet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lub_u thumbnail
i know they have messed up the whole show.
jprasad thumbnail
hey wait a minute, Tablet. I don't want Armaan to leave!   ðŸ˜­
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tablet

good message tony and diya,gr8,now girls will aspire to become only beauty queens ,and earn money,the only source left to earn,what to do?,plz can some one tell me how to sit thru this crap,they have murdered blf badly😕,i cant take it,apurva plz leave the show,i too will quit

its sad thet have ruined the basic message😭

tablet

I understand what you feel. But, Apurva cannot leave the show. He has to there for my sake, because after subject us to emotional and mental torture of huge magnitude, T & D have to get Armaan and Jassi together.

ruta thumbnail
well..the crap abput outer beauty was sickening....i mean after showing how reluctant jassi ..ooops.....jessica was for makeover and now suddenly she wants to be the reigning beauty..ludicrous🤢
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, jassi to jessica, didnt like that part!
Zahira thumbnail

U r right Tablet. Instead of inspiring girls to show their inner beauty no matter whay their physical appearence is like, they are giving the message that to be successful, you have got to have glamour, beauty, money and fame. 😡

And where did Jassi get so many new clothes from?!

angelicshetan thumbnail

hey....

i think i posted something along these lines too! its under the topic 'insult to my intelligence'

mebbe we should run for parliament ladies (and gents who feel this way too....lets not be sexist here!).....perhap then we can ban all seriels where beauty is paramount over brains!!!

😉shetan

bhangra rulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zahira

U r right Tablet. Instead of inspiring girls to show their inner beauty no matter whay their physical appearence is like, they are giving the message that to be successful, you have got to have glamour, beauty, money and fame. 😡

And where did Jassi get so many new clothes from?!

i agree! and where did she get all those clothes?
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhangra rulez

i agree! and where did she get all those clothes?

Yeah I know, where did she get all those clothes from?? And what happened to Nandini? Did she just abandon Jassi??😕