~~ Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 4~~ - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Rinky πŸ€£ .. wait kar rahe the Mandira rishi ko catch karega .. yaaahan to ulta hee ho gaya πŸ˜†

Wazme kaun hain yeh lady.. i can see only 2nd photo 
3  cheej hua ..

Indira slapped Mandira πŸ˜†

Rishi was saveour  to mandira kaise kab kahan πŸ˜†

Indira questioning about Rishi ..I think Macau Shoot will be used to Rishi's secret pardafash 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
nkihi and rinky

give us More details yaar

@ Priyanka about the photo did you feel that she has charisma in addition of course to her beautify   

Initialy in Indira- Munna scn i felt good...tht Munna is a bit concerned abt the house and was trying to talk to Indira but there was some hich-kichahat in him.
but still his demand for power of attorny πŸ˜•

well we need to see...if he will work properly once Indira finds him a job.
Originally posted by WAZME

nkihi and rinky

@ Priyanka about the photo did you feel that she has charisma in addition of course to her beautify   

Wazme she is an attractive girl ..
oh i must have missed that part...ishhh...damn...mera bhai barged in telling me its already 8:30 he wanted to watch cartoon...omg...i missed rima scene and mandira being slapped? and mata ji actually asks indira to slap? hey bhaggu...mera kya hoga...kutumb style...πŸ˜†

I had got massively pissed off with the mandira nautanki today and indira falling in rishi's arms...🀒 shiish missed the good part...
Wow Nikhi .. catching se bhee better scene thaaπŸ˜†

I think munna want to take control of house .. 

See i told u naa Mandira n Indira will be paralled leads for Rishi kumar πŸ˜† , Mandira le jayegi Rishi Kumar ko πŸ˜³ 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by WAZME

nkihi and rinky

Wazme...i wrote abt Rema scn na...chk my prev cmnt...abv
and more  whch scn details u want?? 
aaj zyada kuch nahi tha yaar...but i loved Indira - Munna scn as well as rishi ke sath wala bhi.

hello guys! how are you all? and how was the epi?
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Initialy in Indira- Munna scn i felt good...tht Munna is a bit concerned abt the house and was trying to talk to Indira but there was some hich-kichahat in him.
but still his demand for power of attorny πŸ˜•

well we need to see...if he will work properly once Indira finds him a job.

he is more sly than we gave him credit...baap pe gaya hai bilkul...character thoda thoa dheela dikh raha hai post the uzbeki thing...now laalach bhi...jhoot toh har time zubaan pe...both have silly doting wives...and are a bad example to their son...I had some hopes of munna...woh bhi gaya...