Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Significance of ASRs dialogue TODAY (Page 2)

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

But why wud he want his sister to stay wth a person like Shyam...is there any guarantee tht he won't cheat on her again?

Yes, agree that emphasis on the word "deal" has been excessive, as if telling us *wink*wink*hint*hint*...but would any normal brother want his sister to be stuck with a snake like snake???? 

I personally think Khushi isn't the only one Shyam has been obsessed with or involved with...too many female clients...who do anything he orders them to...What else are the CVs hinting on??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

spancer Senior Member
spancer
spancer

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Yes rhearuhi you are right I think that's exactly how it's gonna playout he is gonna blackmail her about payash ,and most importantly this is the perfact racipy for cv's new track " sath sath but meelo door".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal.100

unna_178 Senior Member
unna_178
unna_178

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i agree with you... that's why the payash track is moving so fast...definitely there is a significance of payash marriage to arhi's future... asr will blackmail her and make her to accept his deal with his tricks... since payal's marriage already broke due to her once... she will not let that happen again... she will agree finally... he knew how to trick her... because khushi will not agree if he put the words of money and status in front of her... so he will use payash marriage... anyway i'm happy since they will be together under one roof and no more creep's and bua's torture...but i feel sad too for khushi...she has a lot dreams about her marriage... i don't want him to hurt or hate her for that creep's mistakes... they should help each other... don't know what cvs have in their mind...we are waiting for arhi track to move for 6months but payash track moved in one week...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fareetrina2010

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
NIce topic. Smile

Personally I feel Shyam will not be caught in tomorrow's episode. He'll give them a slip as usual.

If at all ASR marries KKG it sure will be a deal but not because of Shyam as there is no logic for doing so. If not KKG, tomorrow Shyam can get involved with another girl.  At least this is what I feel.

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhearuhi

You guys have to understand the significance of what Arnav said today - main ek businessman hoon deal crack karna janta hoon - yeh duniya dil ki batoon par nahin chalti- the CVs have shown this because this is how his proposal to khushi is going to be - a deal cracked for his sisters happiness. Now i am sure that shyams truth will be revealed only to khushi and arnav and to save his sisters wedding he will put forward the wedding proposal to khushi before Payal-Akash wedding saying that he will not let the get married if Khushi backs out - otherwise there is no way khushi will ever agree to marry him!

what do you all say does it make sense? Comments and views please?
100% makes sense. I also made a asimilar kinda post a few days ago. 

Edited by trina2010 - 05 December 2011 at 10:15am
.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
totally agree.i was thinkin the same.that a deal coming in the way for arhi...as he is proven right for his bussiness language..so it must b for some reason.
and now payal happiness depends on arnie.as he convinced mami in his way..so khushi for payal and arnie for anj will come together against that crap.

Edited by sarach - 05 December 2011 at 10:32am
smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I agree 100% he will put the deal to Kushi

moonlight3887 Groupbie
moonlight3887
moonlight3887

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

no no :'( I want to them to get married for love not for some freakin deal or bet!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index