Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with you... that's why the payash track is moving so fast...definitely there is a significance of payash marriage to arhi's future... asr will blackmail her and make her to accept his deal with his tricks... since payal's marriage already broke due to her once... she will not let that happen again... she will agree finally... he knew how to trick her... because khushi will not agree if he put the words of money and status in front of her... so he will use payash marriage... anyway i'm happy since they will be together under one roof and no more creep's and bua's torture...but i feel sad too for khushi...she has a lot dreams about her marriage... i don't want him to hurt or hate her for that creep's mistakes... they should help each other... don't know what cvs have in their mind...we are waiting for arhi track to move for 6months but payash track moved in one week...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NIce topic. 😊

Personally I feel Shyam will not be caught in tomorrow's episode. He'll give them a slip as usual.

If at all ASR marries KKG it sure will be a deal but not because of Shyam as there is no logic for doing so. If not KKG, tomorrow Shyam can get involved with another girl.  At least this is what I feel.

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rhearuhi

You guys have to understand the significance of what Arnav said today - main ek businessman hoon deal crack karna janta hoon - yeh duniya dil ki batoon par nahin chalti- the CVs have shown this because this is how his proposal to khushi is going to be - a deal cracked for his sisters happiness. Now i am sure that shyams truth will be revealed only to khushi and arnav and to save his sisters wedding he will put forward the wedding proposal to khushi before Payal-Akash wedding saying that he will not let the get married if Khushi backs out - otherwise there is no way khushi will ever agree to marry him!

what do you all say does it make sense? Comments and views please?

100% makes sense. I also made a asimilar kinda post a few days ago. 

Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree.i was thinkin the same.that a deal coming in the way for arhi...as he is proven right for his bussiness language..so it must b for some reason.
and now payal happiness depends on arnie.as he convinced mami in his way..so khushi for payal and arnie for anj will come together against that crap.
Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
I agree 100% he will put the deal to Kushi

moonlight3887 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

no no :'( I want to them to get married for love not for some freakin deal or bet!

SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It makes sense now
but i don want typical hate / hate marriage track
atleat ASR shld tc of snake
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yea..you are true..the marriage was certainly a deal...
KhushiDM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What an assumption...
Became true, must say...👍🏼