Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

WHO KNEW OUR DABBU WILL FIND OUT :O ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
and Badi BG's xcuse of not coming ROFL was hilarious ROFL tht i even phorgot ROFL !! 

Dabbu Akir iss show ka SRK hai Shocked ROFL ! wat was Chachi THINKIN ROFL !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tayabafarooqui

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHO KNEW OUR DABBU WILL FIND OUT :O ! (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Sakeena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Manal! Only your post made me go! OMG OMG OMG!! I wonder what will i do When i see the actual episode! Haha!

And Dabbu??? o_O<<!! Woah!!!

Now I will give you an advice! Dont predict ANYTHING!!! Because we will never be able to reach SM's mind! HAHA! He is SUPERBBB!!!!!

I am still not able to get over this!!! DABBU?? Out of all??? Dang! I want to watch this epi ASAP!!!! Pata nahi mere 4 kab bajege!!!!!!!

OMG, Manal Thank You for the Post!!! =P

<3<3<3

Edited by Prachi_Patel - 05 December 2011 at 12:14pm

2cute4u_22

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
haven't seen this epi...but i think it sorta goes with the behenein theme...i mean time and again the makers have not only highlighted the bond between the two sisters but between the trio...
and aakhir dabbu mannu ka bodygaurd hai...itna tou dhyan rakhna padega..
great post mannu<3

Leena90

Groupbie

Leena90

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was soo emotional yet again! And the phone call between viren and jeevika was cute.

me.san

me.san

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
awesome episode...

loved the emo track...

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
but i m craving for virmaan.Unhappypata naheen ye maanvi virat ka track kab start ho ga.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 05 December 2011 at 12:52pm

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Oh god i loveee todays episode<3 As usual i was in tears by the end of it...this girl Nia she should stop doing this to meCryErmm

And dabba he surprised me today...nt evn Jeevika thought abt it Shockedbt if u think abt it they have always showed a special bond bw Mannu nd Dabbu...afterall bodyguard hai bhai karna tho padegaROFL

Ab tho im pakka sure that Dabbu will spill the beans to ViratROFLIt will b like that paed pad chai waali episode where in he told virat abt what bg saidROFLROFL

Nia and Gaurav were Star

tayabafarooqui

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.