Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

WHO KNEW OUR DABBU WILL FIND OUT :O ! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
 i just love your prediction.Thumbs Upi  wish viraat will bring maanvi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22-Seraphic-.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHO KNEW OUR DABBU WILL FIND OUT :O ! (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Dabbu was amazing today Big smile IMO he stole the show! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
he was defo the show stopper today Clap

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
it was a great episode. Dabbu was just so adorable and great in that last scene. Who would have guessed that he would have found out. Both Maanvi and Dabbu did a great. 

I know everyone wants Viraat to bring Maanvi to the wedding (including myself, at some level) but I do wish that Beeji allows her to come, as it was her promise that is stopping her. Beeji is realising that she has put Maanvi in an unthinkable position, to miss her only sister's wedding. However I do think that maybe, just maybe, Viraat will bring her and even if she says No, he will still force her there. Like he did on friday forcing her down even when she was adamant that she wasn't coming 

Edited by ejaz_biggestfan - 05 December 2011 at 9:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22-Seraphic-.FlawlessSarun.

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I knew it.. ROFL Dabbu humesha time pe kaam ata hain.. and m sure he will spill to someoneROFL and well he is self proclaimed bodyguard of Manu.. and we know how diligent he isLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

cooldude10

IF-Sizzlerz

cooldude10

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I found him so cute in the episode LOL *even though he can be VERY over the top at times* but it was all 'd'awww'. Here's to wishing Virat brings Maanvi. Thodi development PLEASE LOLEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22tayabafarooqui-Seraphic--PhoenixD-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Sonali : ROFL this Bodygaurd is The BEST ! he is Always there for the sisters <3 !! My heart cried for him <3 ! he sensed sumfin is rong <3 !! 
n plus dont u think the Kalira Stucking is 1 sign Confused !! ? 
@Coolio Hug !! hahahah i love him ! buh ya sometimes he is Way TOO over ROFL ! Buh he is jst so adorable !! hahhah the way he always cries ROFL sometimes is funny buh sometimess he jst Breaks ur heart too <3 !! 

cooldude10

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Dabbu is always the one who spills the bean at the right time unintentionallyROFL they say na.. when things are beyond mature ppl to handle.. innocence helps.. mostly its kids who help out unintentionally.. yaha dabbu is our kidLOLbesides no matter how much they bicker.. apart from JM, DM share a cant live without each other rapport too.. he was bound to have missed her besides JeevikaLOL

par kya family hain.. they forgot badi beejiROFL manu ko co. dene ke liye..LOL and kalire falling on dabba was just a joke me thinks.. so chillLOL

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.