Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

surenkal

Goldie

surenkal

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
  • Cry Disapprove  Ok so it is great that the side tracks in the serial are progressing i.e payal aakash track, maami payal track, shyaam almost getting discovered track  but hello, hi, bye bye what is happening to the main jodi? the hero has completely disconnected with girl... no warmth, no hate, just indifference.. this was fine pre diwali episode but now it seems a little strange... this two step forward three step back love story is stuck

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps000farhacassimCrazySaRuniansun2011Richie-Richgunayaarfaree-SI-GayuArnav..Amina..ragvir.fanslmuThe_Other_Woman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two step forward three step back love story" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I agree.  The CVs seems to have lost a little direction.  But they have been known to turn things around very quickly.  I think coming to the house will ignite something in ASR and /or KKG.  And remember ASR thinks Khushi is getting married to someone she loves; he doesn't know this is being forced on her.  And he's not good with feelings either, so I think what we're seeing is normal for ASR's character.  Diwali was supposed to be a "moment of weakness" on his part.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01sun2011-.Pearl.-

GayuArnav

IF-Sizzlerz

GayuArnav

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yeah exactly my thought! It looks as if arnav has lost all his feelings for her and is happy with his life Dead
There is no inner connection, no wind signals, no rabba ve, no eye locks, no fall and catch scenes. This is so not IPKKND.
CV's give us such scenes which will keep reminding us that we are indeed watching IPKKND. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

zaniax

IF-Dazzler

zaniax

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
XACTLY...They jus give us false hopes through the articles...i really thought their story is gonna move ahead aftr this payash track. Evn in the last few episodes it seemed tht ASR is changing a bit n he might jus drop the idea of engagement with LA but nothing happened. Its all bck to the money matters...i m really confused nw Confused. And 1 more thing Wen THE HELL is LA LEAVINGAngry???

sun2011

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Yeah exactly my thought! It looks as if arnav has lost all his feelings for her and is happy with his lifeDead
There is no inner connection, no wind signals, no rabba ve, no eye locks, no fall and catch scenes. This is so not IPKKND.
CV's give us such scenes which will keep reminding us that we are indeed watching IPKKND.

Yeah, me too missing the ArHi sensor!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Wonder how he is going to fall in love with her properly or for that matter if he going to ever fall in love properly???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rempysun2011

surenkal

Goldie

surenkal

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Wonder how he is going to fall in love with her properly or for that matter if he going to ever fall in love properly???

ah.. even i wonder.. i mean if the stupidest womsn would not stick around a guy like him... duuno why khushi bothers

slmu

bidz

IF-Dazzler

bidz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I think they are emphasizing more on the money angle now since it is almost time for it to fall flat on Arnav's face. Shyam's truth is round the corner and then he will realize that inspite of his di having money, Shyam wouldn't stay with her. In spite of having all the money in the world, his di is shattered. I think this is all building up towards Shyam's revelation and that money is not everything...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Ash95Fantasia_junkieslmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.