Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
There were two parts that were the highlight for me to day...Nidhi and Anjie's mum convo,very heart touching just as natural as a mother daughter heart to heart can get...loved the motherly dialouges...touched a chord with me and I also liked the Rohan/Ashu convo as that was enacted very well...it was just how it would be in reality when a friend visits another friend but is left to attend to himself with no friendly hospitality...even I felt my teeth clenching ...going ...Ashu your friends come to see you after such a long time...at least be a bit more welcoming and try and pour your heart out to him as you will feel better and he maybe able to help.
Mallika really pissed me off today with her clingy wont get the message behaviour...wish Ashu would tell her exactly how low he is feeling because of her doings...Angry...how shamless can someone get?...
Wahi entry was good, would be interesting to see what happens next when Ashu gets to see Nidhi and Wahi interaction...me can't wait to see a jealous patidev...one more question though how are the two going to cross each others paths again,when and how as Nidhi does'nt have no excuses for going to the hospital now...maybe Rohan could help out in getting Ashu to see sense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsyanks28sun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ppluvkuch

IF-Sizzlerz

ppluvkuch

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
One more time mallu takes effort to tease Nidhi... i am definitely gonna tear off her head...

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28sun29

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I liked today's epi...Armaan is a nice character and the actor is playing him well...MB looked AMAZINGLY handsome in that scene when Ashu is sitting in his room in the dark thinking about Nidhi asking him why he fired her...for a moment it felt like no time had passed since MPK...lol...and the scene b/w Ashu-Armaan after that was very touching as well.

I like how Ashu is snubbing Mallika...he subconsciously blames her for both his and Nidhi's pain.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvinrtmsshaz2009kaveriyanks28sun29

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
for me as well, the highlight of the episode was Ashu-Armaan scene at night and Ashu's teary eyes...the line abt "driving you home" and back and forth was very emotional...my best friend and I used to do this...I'd walk her home, then she'd walk me home and "hamari baatein khatam hi nahin hoti thi"...Ashu snubbing Mallu so consistently also rocked...she deserves even worse especially after she said more crrraaap to Ashu's baby.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmslidvinshaz2009sun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

haan the ashu armaan scene was really heart warming...we all have a armaan in our life ..with whom baatein kabhi khatam hi nahi hoti..who is more of a balm on all ur wounds and pains,who reads you like a book,,, ...true friends who are upset when you cry and rejoice when you are happy...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsshaz2009yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
While i agree with u all that ashu-armaan scene was awesome .n mb embodied pain so beautifully in that scene... i absolutely loved anjies moms dialogues... it was beautiful, meaningful n deep...!!

I really have high hopes with Armaan character.. knowing that Adil was such a good thing for Ahmer at that moment.. !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.