Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 7)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by sun29

not confess but accept..well for past 2 -3 episodes it did look like he was going to burst out and he shld varna he will kill himself of suffocation...maybe this would be the rain sequence ..once he accepts it to himself maybe he will be at some peace of mind and soul

omg my apologies to Rabzonedge ...I thought he direct dials Nidhi and confesses it TO HER...ROFL wow...brain fart...ROFLD'ohwow...I was trying to imagine Ashu conffessing to Nidhi...that's why I freaked out...

yes ur right...maybe he will admit it to himself or tell Armaan

LOLLOL...haan with the way the guy is soo miserable it is better he screams out his feelings or confides in armaan ..he will feel better...and abt him calling her..dr.verma mujhe aapse pyar ho gaya hai ...isliye mujhe aaap hospital mein milne aayeLOLLOL...the actual journey starts now with anari saiyaan refusing to read naino and shudh hindi bhashanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsyanks28

eshasrk IF-Rockerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I hope the CV's know what they are doing...They should not butcher the show coz of the TRP games, at least not now ...

We want Ashu & Nidhi together and the CV's should know that we don't want any 3rd person btw them...Rohan is ok for me as far as making Ashu a bit jealous is concerned , but then he should leave...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnilidvinrtmsyanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

We want Ashu & Nidhi together and the CV's should know that we don't want any 3rd person btw them...Rohan is ok for me as far as making Ashu a bit jealous is concerned , but then he should leave...

exactly...if they r so foolish as to show Nidhi falling for Rohan then im quitting this show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01rtmsLizzieBennettAbhiAnirabzonedge

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

LOLLOL...haan with the way the guy is soo miserable it is better he screams out his feelings or confides in armaan ..he will feel better.

i just saw how he peeks thru the door to catch a glimpse of his baby...Cry.omg that was so SAD...Broken Heartpainful.Broken Heart..really gut wrenching.Cry...maaa poorrr Ashu baby CryCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01Armu4evartmsLizzieBennettAbhiAnisun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
 b
Originally posted by yanks28

LOLLOL...haan with the way the guy is soo miserable it is better he screams out his feelings or confides in armaan ..he will feel better.

i just saw how he peeks thru the door to catch a glimpse of his baby...Cry.omg that was so SAD...Broken Heartpainful.Broken Heart..really gut wrenching.Cry...maaa poorrr Ashu baby CryCryCry

Yanku tho painful.. that bit was the most touching bit today.. along with Anjies mom n Nidhis convo.. beautifully shot ..and executed..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsyanks28sun29

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Tanu: I know...I loved it...beautiful expressions there by MB...oh heartbreak, guilt, pain...longing...he looked broken...poor Ashu baby :((

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsLizzieBennettsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

@yanks..that was a very touching scene and indeed beautifull executed tooo..the whole nidhi staring at his name plate and crying shattered and holding herself back with so much effort so as not to rush in to meet him and ashu peeping out and then looking for her via the blinds...goshhh it was heart wrenching seeing them like thisCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsLizzieBennettrabzonedge

aqsam Senior Member
aqsam
aqsam

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update..
2day's epi was very emotional...feel sorry for Nidhi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index