Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

@yanks ..he will not confess to nidhi but to himself 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@achiever...

I don't think he was rude. In fact far from not knowing Nidhi's feelings I think he has an inkling as to what she is feeling...How can u say he was rude when he just kept quiet while she was bombarding him with those options to her one simple question...

In fact today it looked as though aag donon taraf barabar lagi hui hai...only thing is Ashu does not have the courage to acknowledge his feelings...But am sure with Armaan's help and Rohan's entry as Nidhi's prospective suitor Ashu will soon be doing some introspection and will definitely accept the fact that he loves Nidhi. Cupid's arrow has already struck him its only a while before he realises his feelings...Will be interesting to watch...

As for Mallu whatever pity I had for her I lost it today...Hated the way she was smirked at Nidhi when she asked her how it felt to leave the hospital...But loved the way Nidhi answered her taking even Mallu by surprise...

Tanu thanx for the lovely update...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsLizzieBennettsun29

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
that line was really great
i loved today's epi
anji's mom's part was very nice one
loved her most
and the way ashu was trying to get a glance of nidz was amazing
loved it very much
it was so cute
and the scenario was so perfect
ashu was restless to get a glimpse and the tears in nidz eyes were just amazing
loved it very much

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by sun29

tanu...Hug
haan the other news is a shockerCry...and i too cannot see my ashu nidhi so miserable...ashu toh hardly ever gets  areason to smile and be happy...cvs plzz usko tulsi math banao but give him much deserved happiness and love and throw mallika in kuan

i know.. december is here... n all bad things have started Cry

@rabz. .talking about Geet the show.. 

ohhh...Hug

read at MBs page...ashu is going to confess his love for nidhi 2mrw...so sudden...damn cv...

they r a bunch of trp despo ppl..killing show for the crap...Angry

what the helll?????? where did he say this? r u serious...omg it's too soon...much too soon...confessing to her when she hasnt even confessed to him???? this is total butchery...they have destroyed this show...omgDead

confess to himself...but it shud be gradual n in a mature way na...both of them flt love in supersonic speed...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

not confess but accept..well for past 2 -3 episodes it did look like he was going to burst out and he shld varna he will kill himself of suffocation...maybe this would be the rain sequence ..once he accepts it to himself maybe he will be at some peace of mind and soul

where did he say that? 

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

tanu someone on his page said they saw written promo on tv that he will accept he loves nidhi

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

not confess but accept..well for past 2 -3 episodes it did look like he was going to burst out and he shld varna he will kill himself of suffocation...maybe this would be the rain sequence ..once he accepts it to himself maybe he will be at some peace of mind and soul

omg my apologies to Rabzonedge ...I thought he direct dials Nidhi and confesses it TO HER...ROFL wow...brain fart...ROFLD'ohwow...I was trying to imagine Ashu conffessing to Nidhi...that's why I freaked out...

yes ur right...maybe he will admit it to himself or tell Armaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

tanu someone on his page said they saw written promo on tv that he will accept he loves nidhi

just read..

Edited by Armu4eva - 05 December 2011 at 10:36am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.