Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by sun29

tanu i completely agree..this rohan track makes no sense...this point we do not need light moments but intense feelings playing havoc and making them realize what they mean to each other...rohan character should have entered with house issue it would have made so much sense...we already have armaan ...ashu nidhi aamna saamna has to keep on happening kahaan kaise we will have to see...

Exactly... Cry  i need ur support SunMeera.. the other.. reason of our happiness is also under seige.. tonite is a sad nite! Cry

what is under seige...plzz tell me???Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wizardofoz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rabzonedge

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

tanu...Hug
haan the other news is a shockerCry...and i too cannot see my ashu nidhi so miserable...ashu toh hardly ever gets  areason to smile and be happy...cvs plzz usko tulsi math banao but give him much deserved happiness and love and throw mallika in kuan

i know.. december is here... n all bad things have started Cry

@rabz. .talking about Geet the show.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedgesun29

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

tanu...Hug
haan the other news is a shockerCry...and i too cannot see my ashu nidhi so miserable...ashu toh hardly ever gets  areason to smile and be happy...cvs plzz usko tulsi math banao but give him much deserved happiness and love and throw mallika in kuan

ohhh...Hug

read at MBs page...ashu is going to confess his love for nidhi 2mrw...so sudden...damn cv...

they r a bunch of trp despo ppl..killing show for the crap...Angry

Armu4eva

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

LOL
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by wizardofoz

gr88 post...y sudenly this 'move on' track for nidhi...wat a transition in nidhi's character ???she was d gal who cancelled her EUROPE TRIP for ashu's VIRAL FEVER..n now she z happy n not bothered if she doesnt meet ashu????...just bcoz they brought a new character..she ll now fall for him...n ashu will tadpofy for nidhi..sorry...i cant watch thiss...Cry

nidhi has not moved on re nor was she happy..the girl was in complete tears and just on the edge of breakdown seeing ashutosh ka name plate..it took all her effort to not meet him and walk out of the hospital...she is not going to fall for another guy just coz anjie thinks she shld move on...anjie will soon realize the folly of her inexperienced advices ...i say wait and watch...not jump to conclusions

Lovely lovely update Tanu as alwaysSmile . And completely agree with Sun29. Nidhi was totally shattered at the hospital when she came to complete the formalities. It looked as if she would run straight into Ashus arms, if he said as much as one word. She is falling deeper and deeper in love with Ashu, even though she is in a lot of pain. She will not  fall for Rohan. I do not understand how the CVs plan to handle Rohans track. It is a totally unnecessary introduction. They could have had Armaan make Ashu understand the repurcussions of his actions and set him a on path to redemption.

Nevertheless lets keep the faith.Smile

i m not jumping conclusions..but d dialogues like-main tennis ball hoon..rebounce hota rahungaa...n anjies-aage ka safar acha hoga peeche jo chuth gaya...Angry..wat r cvs tying to show????...nidhi will move on????if not y such dialogues???Cry

The CVs themselves are almost fully confused and also trying to surprise the audience at the same time LOL. Isiliye ghatiya dialogues ke saath accha scene bhi dekhne ko mil raha hai.LOL From the cabin scene where Nidhi looks at Ashus nameboard, I am almost certain is just an unwanted distraction and nothing else. He is here to make Ashu go green with jealousy and finally to push him into a confession of love. I have a strong feeling that Nidhi will not fall for Rohan. So am gonna wait and watch.

i will watch it for 1 week..if they continue with this crap..i ll switch to HD...Embarrassed

wizardofoz

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

tanu...Hug

ohhh...Hug

read at MBs page...ashu is going to confess his love for nidhi 2mrw...so sudden...damn cv...

they r a bunch of trp despo ppl..killing show for the crap...Angry

what the helll?????? where did he say this? r u serious...omg it's too soon...much too soon...confessing to her when she hasnt even confessed to him???? this is total butchery...they have destroyed this show...omgAngryAngryAngryAngryDead

wizardofoz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

not confess but accept..well for past 2 -3 episodes it did look like he was going to burst out and he shld varna he will kill himself of suffocation...maybe this would be the rain sequence ..once he accepts it to himself maybe he will be at some peace of mind and soul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.