Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 4)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

gr88 post...y sudenly this 'move on' track for nidhi...wat a transition in nidhi's character ???she was d gal who cancelled her EUROPE TRIP for ashu's VIRAL FEVER..n now she z happy n not bothered if she doesnt meet ashu????...just bcoz they brought a new character..she ll now fall for him...n ashu will tadpofy for nidhi..sorry...i cant watch thiss...Cry

nidhi has not moved on re nor was she happy..the girl was in complete tears and just on the edge of breakdown seeing ashutosh ka name plate..it took all her effort to not meet him and walk out of the hospital...she is not going to fall for another guy just coz anjie thinks she shld move on...anjie will soon realize the folly of her inexperienced advices ...i say wait and watch...not jump to conclusions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_smylirtmslidvin

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by sun29

one very important dialogue by anjie's mom was that this storm u ahave crossed will prepare you for bigger storms..which indicates the house issue,,,,this seperation will only make ashu nidhi strong and more in love with each other which is very important when ashu closes himself up with the house issue raising its head,,,,

another sweet part was armaan ashu talk ..there was soo much warmth ..really felt like two childhood  friends have come together,...especially when armaan says we would spend the whole night dropping each other at their homes coz their talks would not end

indeed.. Embarrassed it was a foreshadow n thats why.. SunMeera.. this rohan track makes no sense..! they culd hv shown the split .. n shown Ashni growing more confirm for their love. .some volatile moment of their amna samna n then confession ..

tanu i completely agree..this rohan track makes no sense...this point we do not need light moments but intense feelings playing havoc and making them realize what they mean to each other...rohan character should have entered with house issue it would have made so much sense...we already have armaan ...ashu nidhi aamna saamna has to keep on happening kahaan kaise we will have to see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

gr88 post...y sudenly this 'move on' track for nidhi...wat a transition in nidhi's character ???she was d gal who cancelled her EUROPE TRIP for ashu's VIRAL FEVER..n now she z happy n not bothered if she doesnt meet ashu????...just bcoz they brought a new character..she ll now fall for him...n ashu will tadpofy for nidhi..sorry...i cant watch thiss...Cry

no need to move on...no need to have new entry...plus moving on doesn't mean finding a new man but it seems ctvs think so... and I hate this track fully...

Ashu's condition is just ...miserable...he looks depressed.

dont think ill watch tomorrow...or again...until it's confirmed Nidhi is tadping for Ashu and only wants him even if Rohan is made of gold...i want ashni

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasaArmu4evartmsvasanthi16lidvineshasrkrabzonedge

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

tanu i completely agree..this rohan track makes no sense...this point we do not need light moments but intense feelings playing havoc and making them realize what they mean to each other...rohan character should have entered with house issue it would have made so much sense...we already have armaan ...ashu nidhi aamna saamna has to keep on happening kahaan kaise we will have to see...

Exactly... Cry  i need ur support SunMeera.. the other.. reason of our happiness is also under seige.. tonite is a sad nite! Cry
NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
CANNOT see nidhi with another man JUST CANNOT thanks for the great update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsvasanthi16

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinrtmssun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Exactly... Cry  i need ur support SunMeera.. the other.. reason of our happiness is also under seige.. tonite is a sad nite! Cry

tanu...Hug
haan the other news is a shockerCry...and i too cannot see my ashu nidhi so miserable...ashu toh hardly ever gets  areason to smile and be happy...cvs plzz usko tulsi math banao but give him much deserved happiness and love and throw mallika in kuan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

nidhi has not moved on re nor was she happy..the girl was in complete tears and just on the edge of breakdown seeing ashutosh ka name plate..it took all her effort to not meet him and walk out of the hospital...she is not going to fall for another guy just coz anjie thinks she shld move on...anjie will soon realize the folly of her inexperienced advices ...i say wait and watch...not jump to conclusions

Lovely lovely update Tanu as alwaysSmile . And completely agree with Sun29. Nidhi was totally shattered at the hospital when she came to complete the formalities. It looked as if she would run straight into Ashus arms, if he said as much as one word. She is falling deeper and deeper in love with Ashu, even though she is in a lot of pain. She will not  fall for Rohan. I do not understand how the CVs plan to handle Rohans track. It is a totally unnecessary introduction. They could have had Armaan make Ashu understand the repurcussions of his actions and set him a on path to redemption.

Nevertheless lets keep the faith.Smile

i m not jumping conclusions..but d dialogues like-main tennis ball hoon..rebounce hota rahungaa...n anjies-aage ka safar acha hoga peeche jo chuth gaya...Angry..wat r cvs tying to show????...nidhi will move on????if not y such dialogues???Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index