Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by -renu-

omg...Tanu...just see what I have posted without reading your comment...OMG...this is unbelievable...ROFL

Hi-5 renu... i tell u... u n i.. together. .gonna .. strangle that.. THING for sure.. ROFL

Hi-5 Tanu baby ROFL...but seriously...Mallika's character has gone to the pits...or rather, to the GUTTERS...I just hope that at the end of it all, the cvs dont put the entire blame on suhaSINi & let Mallu go scot free...she deserves to rot in hell...i just hope i dont bash up my tv screen with my son's bat one of these days...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvinsun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
If only .. Mallu was Sultry Sue.. she did go sit on Ashus godi. instead of the nearby passenger seat.. ROFL

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

sounds unbearably painfulll...dunno how ill watch...precap making me feel even worst. i miss AshNi already

seriously yaar...i dunno if i wanna watch this crap...or let it pass till this CANDY-FLOSS Clown bids adieu from here...n goes where he is more welcome...Angry

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

sounds unbearably painfulll...dunno how ill watch...precap making me feel even worst. i miss AshNi already

Yanku... come on.. Hug .. pain is part of life n love...!! Ashnis love will get stronger thru this pain..!! U will miss out on AshNi if u dun see the epi.. .so pls watch it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

one very important dialogue by anjie's mom was that this storm u ahave crossed will prepare you for bigger storms..which indicates the house issue,,,,this seperation will only make ashu nidhi strong and more in love with each other which is very important when ashu closes himself up with the house issue raising its head,,,,

another sweet part was armaan ashu talk ..there was soo much warmth ..really felt like two childhood  friends have come together,...especially when armaan says we would spend the whole night dropping each other at their homes coz their talks would not end

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmslidvin

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
gr88 post...y sudenly this 'move on' track for nidhi...wat a transition in nidhi's character ???she was d gal who cancelled her EUROPE TRIP for ashu's VIRAL FEVER..n now she z happy n not bothered if she doesnt meet ashu????...just bcoz they brought a new character..she ll now fall for him...n ashu will tadpofy for nidhi..sorry...i cant watch thiss...Cry

Edited by rabzonedge - 05 December 2011 at 9:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvinrtmsyanks28

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

@yanks..do watch it ..it was beautifully potrayed pain and longing and hurt by ashu and nidhi and light moments by armaan ...and very nice episode...all the scenes especially anjie's mom and nidhi...kaka and armaan and ashutosh ka royal brush off to mallika who still shamelessly hangs around...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinrtms

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

one very important dialogue by anjie's mom was that this storm u ahave crossed will prepare you for bigger storms..which indicates the house issue,,,,this seperation will only make ashu nidhi strong and more in love with each other which is very important when ashu closes himself up with the house issue raising its head,,,,

another sweet part was armaan ashu talk ..there was soo much warmth ..really felt like two childhood  friends have come together,...especially when armaan says we would spend the whole night dropping each other at their homes coz their talks would not end

indeed.. Embarrassed it was a foreshadow n thats why.. SunMeera.. this rohan track makes no sense..! they culd hv shown the split .. n shown Ashni growing more confirm for their love. .some volatile moment of their amna samna n then confession ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.