Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar (Page 2)

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i wanted to kill mallika today ..shameless to the hilt after the whole ramayan she is asking what happened and expects ashutosh to behave as if nothing happened ..not an ounce of remorse for ruining a young girl's career...and the way she answered ranga abt ashu ..was so happy when ashu cut her off,,,,,,i had pity for that woman but after today i really hope she rots and rots...parathe lekar pahunch gayi subah subah

I am surprised at myself, but today i had some strange visions while watching...during the 1st break, I half expected Ashu to ZOR SE DHAKKA MAROFY Mallu from his car, thru his car door...ROFL...do I need help guys ?????? ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaArmu4evartmsLizzieBennettmohineelidvinsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@achiever...nopes re i did not think he was rude,,,iut was more guilt hence he could not face her plus anger coz he has no answer to her questions and he knows he did wrong .,...he thinks keeping away from her is the solution,...his problem has just started...it gives me immense sadistic pleasure to see ashutosh suffer and sing sad songs and miss nidhi and see rohan doing yash raj duet songs with nidhiROFL

though i think he shld have whacked mallika atleast once in frustrationDay Dreaming

Oh god.. i felt today he was gonna slam dunk her head on the car ka bonnet and throw the blood sucker out.. i tell u ROFL

tanu i had crossed everything that could be crossed hoping wishing he would slam her head once LOL..the woman is irritating to the hilt and her scene with nidhi..even after getting ehr terminated she still needs to hit her with jaala hua dialoguesAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvin-renu-

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
it was sort of OK episode , i agree with Sun, Ashu is not Rude, he was guilty for not able to face the gal and at same time he wants to see her (though he is not in love with her ) ...

honestly, i dont see why a Rohan ckt has to enter show ??? not that i dont like KW< i liked him in Remix 

lidvinsun29

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@achiever...nopes re i did not think he was rude,,,iut was more guilt hence he could not face her plus anger coz he has no answer to her questions and he knows he did wrong .,...he thinks keeping away from her is the solution,...his problem has just started...it gives me immense sadistic pleasure to see ashutosh suffer and sing sad songs and miss nidhi and see rohan doing yash raj duet songs with nidhiROFL

though i think he shld have whacked mallika atleast once in frustrationDay Dreaming

Oh god.. i felt today he was gonna slam dunk her head on the car ka bonnet and throw the blood sucker out.. i tell u ROFL

omg...Tanu...just see what I have posted without reading your comment...OMG...this is unbelievable...ROFL

Armu4evasun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

@renu..nopes..apparently we all had the same thought and wishROFLROFL..and if ashutosh is too much of a gentleman ..we can do the needful for himApprove

lidvin-renu-

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
sounds unbearably painfulll...dunno how ill watch...precap making me feel even worst. i miss AshNi already

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsLizzieBennettlidvin-renu-sun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

omg...Tanu...just see what I have posted without reading your comment...OMG...this is unbelievable...ROFL

Hi-5 renu... i tell u... u n i.. together. .gonna .. strangle that.. THING for sure.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

I dont know why, but Ranganath's one dialogue kept echoing in my ears thruout the epi...as if it had been PROPHETIC...
"kISNE KYA KHOYA ...AUR KISNE KYA PAAYA...YEH KAUN JAANTA HAI..."
Mallika ne Ashu ki DOSTI ko (BHI) khoya...Nidhi ne Ashu ke PYAAR ko paaya...lekin...but...Ashu ne Nidhi ke VISHWAS ko khoya...aur sirf aur sirf DARD hai paaya...
very very touching n emotional epi...

ps: We need a proper MARD to make Ashu jealous CVs...not this 50-50 kind of a guy...I mean 50% CANDY(face)...50% FLOSS(hair) ...ie 100% CANDYFLOSS...

renu lol i read the same thing on twitter how can Ashu be jealous of a bachcha haha ..anyway havent seen the epi yet will see it soon n comment..thanks Tanu for d awesome update

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsLizzieBennettlidvin-renu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index