Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Pyaar aata hai to aata hai barish bankar aur jab jata hai to tofan bankar

^ ^ Word... Worddd Clap to this phrase... n what a symbolic connection.!! 

It began with the RAIN... ek barish mein Nidhi ki pyar ki shuruat hui...  aur ek toofan ki tarah us pyaar ka anth hua! Cry  As a shattered Nidhi... was driven home by Anjie, she begged Anjie to let her spend the nite at her place! As the nite progressed.. the volcano of tears.. kept building up in Nidhis heart n finally she let it all out and Anjies mom saw!! As a loving Mom... she pacified Nidhi and told her..that.. she ought to have shared her.. happiness (of being in love) and her sadness (of heartbreak) with her..for.. When love touched Nidhi, she sensed it.. n when.. pain has shattered her..it has passed thru her!! (Beti ke dil tak pahuchne se pehle, sadma ma ke dil se hokar guzarta  hai!) ! Nidhi thanked her as she suggested her..to ... move on.. (however touf it mite be!)!

On the other side... Armaan played.. Mr. Snooper.. as he tried to dig into the mystery of the girl who showered his friend with KBC type questions..! Finally.. when he confronted Ashu. .n asked.. 'Woh ladki kaun thi?' ... Ashu had to tell the facts.. n thereafter Ashu was left wondering.. why.. Nidhi said to him.. what she did... why she asked..what she did! Ouch

Next morning.. Vampu was back to suck Ashu ka dimag.. along with his blood as she asked him to share breakfast with her...! Getting turned down... she asked to let her accompany  him to the hosp .. n despite of being rudely ..refused.. she shamelessly.. kept pestering him! Angry Hubby had to pull in every ounce of restraint as he had to drive.. with her and keep thwarting her ridiculous.. questions... 'Why u not talking to me' 'What u thinking'Angry

On the other side.. morning took a different turn as Ranga.. asked Nidhi to come to the hosp to settle her accounts and Anjie accompanied! When Wifey came, Ranga was in Hubbys cabin n he told Hubby that his wifey was here ! Hubby did his best to keep sneaking a peek at her.. as Wifey stood like statue outside his cabin n shed her Ganga Jamuna! Cry

Ranga cleared Nidhis papers n as she went to say bye to the kids and the interns, tried to tell Anjie about Ashu ki halat. .but Anjie (like any protective friend) thwarted his attempts! As Nidhi was walking out.. Mallu was back with her  ..jali kati batein ... n asked Nidhi how it felt to leave the hosp... ! But this time.. SHERNI showed her claws Clap as she told Mallu that.. it was nothing.. for she felt ..what one feels when a month gets over n the calendar page is to be torn!!

Anjie..congratulated Nidhi and asked her to look forward to her golden future. ..as.. Wahi boy.. made a dhansun entry... in the show n in NIDHIS life..!! (Wahi looks so cute in Yellow Yellow Cutie Fellow Embarrassed)

Precap -- Wahi tells Nidhi that.. he is that.. tennis ball...who..howmuchever gets hit.. lands up in HER court..! Shocked (DB calls him Rohan)

Guys.. today is probably the last time for a while.. we( see AshNi in the same frame.(read  hosp/home) (barring Flashbacks) so cherish the epi.. with all that u have! Cry Kya pata.. kal.. ye sama.. aur yeh BARISH ..ho na ho! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 05 December 2011 at 8:21am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04neha_smylivvegawizardofozaqsamahuta-anzaeram-supriaronnie85soomro01-Swetha--Deepali-meghna2rtmsLizzieBennettlidvinAbhiAnisurabi-renu-achieverjamoshi2507dreamy4everLuvAbhiyaarjuhishaz2009Kavya.S-Farrah-__VJ__hermoso-Azy-kaveriMehek25mysterious girlrabzonedge...RamonaG....sun29Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar aata hai barish bankar-jata hai tofan bankar" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

he is so rude dunno y.. y he has to b so rude.. even if doesnt yet know Nidhi's growing feelings, he cant treat her like this..Cry... y he has to b hardstone again..Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvinshaz2009rabzonedge

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

i wanted to kill mallika today ..shameless to the hilt after the whole ramayan she is asking what happened and expects ashutosh to behave as if nothing happened ..not an ounce of remorse for ruining a young girl's career...and the way she answered ranga abt ashu ..was so happy when ashu cut her off,,,,,,i had pity for that woman but after today i really hope she rots and rots...parathe lekar pahunch gayi subah subah

loved the episode...was crying for ashu nidhi,,i loved the part where ashu is trying to look and search for nidhi...awww

wahi entry was good and i have one plan so that we see ashni in one frame,,,,,all wahi fans including me i love him a lot but what abt breaking his legs and landing him in kotnis hospital and nidhi forced by DB to carry his breakfast ,lunch and dinner to hospital and doing sevaROFLROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suecvvegaAshu-n-SushArmu4evaposhahlidvinAbhiAniAizazrtmsvasanthi16LizzieBennettshaz2009achiever-Farrah-rabzonedge

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
emotional episode...
i just loved the scene between nidhi and anji's mom it was amazing
felt that ranga should talk to nidhi directly abt ashu's feelings...
and finally rohan is here...he's so cute

Armu4evalidvinrtmsshaz2009

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

@achiever...nopes re i did not think he was rude,,,iut was more guilt hence he could not face her plus anger coz he has no answer to her questions and he knows he did wrong .,...he thinks keeping away from her is the solution,...his problem has just started...it gives me immense sadistic pleasure to see ashutosh suffer and sing sad songs and miss nidhi and see rohan doing yash raj duet songs with nidhiROFL

though i think he shld have whacked mallika atleast once in frustrationDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvin-renu-achievershaz2009ChillMaarYaar

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tannu...

Oh gosh my heart cried today for Ashu & Nidhi Cry Cry...

Oh please can someone shut up Mallika...gosh this woman is so shameless Angry...I really felt like killing her today, so freaking annoying

Armu4evalidvinshaz2009achiever

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@achiever...nopes re i did not think he was rude,,,iut was more guilt hence he could not face her plus anger coz he has no answer to her questions and he knows he did wrong .,...he thinks keeping away from her is the solution,...his problem has just started...it gives me immense sadistic pleasure to see ashutosh suffer and sing sad songs and miss nidhi and see rohan doing yash raj duet songs with nidhiROFL

though i think he shld have whacked mallika atleast once in frustrationDay Dreaming

Oh god.. i felt today he was gonna slam dunk her head on the car ka bonnet and throw the blood sucker out.. i tell u ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinsun29

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I dont know why, but Ranganath's one dialogue kept echoing in my ears thruout the epi...as if it had been PROPHETIC... 

"kISNE KYA KHOYA ...AUR KISNE KYA PAAYA...YEH KAUN JAANTA HAI...." 

Mallika ne Ashu ki DOSTI ko (BHI) khoya...Nidhi ne Ashu ke PYAAR ko paaya...
...lekin...but...
Ashu ne Nidhi ke VISHWAS ko khoya...aur sirf aur sirf DARD hai paaya...

very very touching n emotional epi...Cry

ps: We need a proper MARD to make Ashu jealous CVs...not this 50-50 kind of a guy...LOL...I mean 50% CANDY(face)....50% FLOSS(hair) ...ie 100% CANDYFLOSS...ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaArmu4evalidvinrtmsNandiniShshaz2009rabzonedgesun29

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.