Hina khan comment on Dirty picture

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing😊

Hina Khan said that Vidya has always been a fantastic actress and she has done a fabulous job in her latest movie as well. But when asked if she is keen on doing a role like Silk, she said, "No, I won't. There is no specific reason as such, But, I won't."
thanks for sharing it...😛thanks for giving the update dipshika...😊
i have a girl crush on hina 🤣 she is so down to earth love ur reply i respect her more then before
TFS!! Go Hina! I seriously love her for being so strong with what she wants to do. I admire her!!!! No everyones like this. She proved this to us, when the Yeh Rishta team was pranking her on April Fools' day, asking her to wear a short dress!! 👏Clap 
tfs

love hina even more ❤️ 
Originally posted by _Mariam_

i have a girl crush on hina 🤣 she is so down to earth love ur reply i respect her more then before
same here!
hina is the best!

Originally posted by _Mariam_

same here behna she even proved during the HM when all pranked her to wear short dress she refussed and was abt to walk out and even this reply loved it :))