Humse Hai Life

arjun possesivness

trisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after seeing todays episode one can say that arjun is over possesive for sia,that he cant even bear if someone say bad about her.dont know what will happen to him when he will get to know that sia loves raghav. Edited by trisha17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i even cant think how heartbroken my arjun would be
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
trish he is always possessive abt sia  he always said that he wil do anything to keep that smile on sia's face  :D and his luv for her always been pure .i dnt know abt sia but i really want a boy like arjun he is perfect  πŸ˜ i will never miss anyone like juno if sia gone miss him means pakka she is a looser a  big looser  i never seen raghav sacrificing or dng thing for sia but juno always did for sia just for her happiness
i will always say juno luv for sia is teh bestest 
..and wait  sia is not luving raghav she is just attracted yaar 
trisha17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

trish he is always possessive abt sia  he always said that he wil do anything to keep that smile on sia's face  :D and his luv for her always been pure .i dnt know abt sia but i really want a boy like arjun he is perfect  πŸ˜ i will never miss anyone like juno if sia gone miss him means pakka she is a looser a  big looser  i never seen raghav sacrificing or dng thing for sia but juno always did for sia just for her happiness

i will always say juno luv for sia is teh bestest 
..and wait  sia is not luving raghav she is just attracted yaar 

pata hai yaar ,but i m talking of the time when she wil be loving raghav.because we know that in the end this will only happenπŸ˜”πŸ˜”
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Originally posted by: trisha17

pata hai yaar ,but i m talking of the time when she wil be loving raghav.because we know that in the end this will only happenπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

haan  πŸ˜‘ subh subh think karo may be raghav will sacrifice and becum mahaan at end lol 

its beter they concentrate on boxing more  we will have less head aches
trisha17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

haan  πŸ˜‘ subh subh think karo may be raghav will sacrifice and becum mahaan at end lol 

its beter they concentrate on boxing more  we will have less head aches

main toh baghvan ko parsad chadungi if it happenes.par raghav sacrifice karne ala lagta nahin hai
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Originally posted by: trisha17

main toh baghvan ko parsad chadungi if it happenes.par raghav sacrifice karne ala lagta nahin hai

he he trish :D πŸ˜† even me  also :P sabb achaa hi hoga πŸ˜‰
-Cskluv- thumbnail
and ya i cant see him sad too πŸ€”
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello there,

I like this trio very much, And i guess these story is about friendship, career, so falling love comes at the end.😊

But i always fear about arjun's possesivness for siya,πŸ˜” he consider her as good friend but he is unaware for his feeling or is he?. Once he realised his feeling that he has fallen for her...πŸ€”.These will lead rivalry between two best buddies and i don't want that.

Can siya maintain the balance?πŸ˜•

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i just love his possessiveness,..!!